Foran or Feleti?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i don't know if a lot of comments about Foran are sour grapes, but he was player of the year in Silvertails voting 2014, yet i could never understand why he was getting all these votes and said so. All the things people say about Foran now is what I have always thought.

An honest player with a big heart at best...maybe even a fair leader too. He's not worth more than Matai. DCE is though
Always thought this. Dce can turn a game on its head. foran is a decent player but over rated! Not worth a million. I dont want dce to go. Always thought he was class and still hopeful he can stay. I can't believe we are not trying to lock him up long term and build the team around him. If we can get 2 rep forwards to go with the young sao and turbo and ferris dce would kill it. Played the back half of last year on one leg behind a small injured pack and all the media was against him and every one criticising him he was the blame for choc and glen going...it's bull****. Management get your act together forget foz there's still hope for dce.

Tonight's 1st half was as good as we have looked in months, and the only real difference was Foran is injured, so I feel he is surplus to requirement. If we could somehow snag Sam Burgess, and his brother Tom - play Feleti at 5/8, we are monsters.

Mason convinced me tonight, he could go another year maybe.

Let Elgey, NYC player of the year play 1/2 back on smallish coin.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Peta Hiku
06. Feleti Mateo
07. Kane Elgey
08. Sam Burgess
09. Matt Ballin
10. Tom Burgess
11. Dunamis Lui
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Brenton Lawrence
15. Luke Burgess
16. Willie Mason
17. Jake Trbojevic

18. Blake Leary
19. Josh Starling
20. Ligi Sao

Seriously !!!!! Mateo is rocks with the rare diamond thrown in. There's a reason he's been to 4 different clubs. Absolutely no comparison Foran by a mile. However tonight DCE looked much more in control without Foran there. You can win without 2 star halves. We needed to keep 1 of them.

Let's just see how Feleti goes on the consistency front before we get too carried away. Just think about your statement if you had heard it 12 months ago and it was worded "we are trading the Warriors Foran for Mateo". Anyway Mateo can do what he did tonight from the backrow, he doesn't need to be in 6. There's also the small matter of a kicking game, which comes in handy when playing in the halves, especially if you don't have a 9 that can kick.

I'm a massive Mateo fan when he plays well regardless of who he's played for. One of the most talented footballers running around. Unfortunately up there with Owen Craigie for consistency, I live in hope that may change though but at this point in his career that's unlikely though not impossible.

Taufua needs to work on his catching otherwise he shouldnt play.
Matai to the backrow, getting shown up by quicker oppostion consistently.
Hiku to FB. Prob better return and catch than Snake now.
Snake to centre, not 5/8 cause he got no kicking game.

Sorry but have you being hanging out with Karmichael hunt?

I see what Foz sees in you Brad...

That first half of footy tonight, I wonder if Foran could have turned it on like DCE did. If the 6/7 combo was Foran and Mateo tonight, I think we would have lost.

For me, the correct answer is, was and always will be DCE.

I'm just saying do we necessarily have to convince Foran to stay?

**** him off. Pull the offer. Get Elgey and play Mateo maybe, and grab all the best forwards on the market.

See if we can grab all the Burgess boys, including Sam.

We are both well placed and interested if Sam's union experiment fails.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-back-to-the-nrl/story-fnp0lyn3-1227262531136

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...-back-to-the-nrl/story-e6frf3ru-1227262531136

DCE and Foran are a must.

Mateo as the ball playing forward.

I love how Forans ability has diminished ever since it was announced that he "might" have signed with the squeels. In the eyes of the majority of clowns on here he was one of our best players before the **** hit the fan?

Not in my eyes he wasn't. I find it funny that, even though he's gone, people are finally seeing DCE's true value to the team. I have had him over Foz this week, last week and last year.

People may think of him as they wish, but to me, he will always be the one that got away. If only the club had thought of him as highly as the Titans obviously do.

100 percent agreed. As I said in another post we should have let Foran go to the dogs years ago and then we would never have let DCE go. DCE should have been signed at any cost. I am still absolutely stunned that Joe Kelly didn't see his value

DCE and Foran are a must.

Mateo as the ball playing forward.

I love how Forans ability has diminished ever since it was announced that he "might" have signed with the squeels. In the eyes of the majority of clowns on here he was one of our best players before the **** hit the fan?
I was always a believer that he is a solid half who tries his guts out in the Josh Reynolds mould. If the eels are offering 1.2 mill a year I will drive him to Parramatta myself, no way is he worth that

Nothing about Foz leaving I just have never seen him as the skilled player others have. Tough hard as nails but not going 2 win you many games and when he wants 1.2 mill he better win you a lot of games for that coin. With DCE has more tricks in his kit bag and can win you more games. Is he worth the money that he was offered no but that's the business we are in.

Crikey....I shudder to think what will happen (on here) if Mateo has a bad game next week!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4