Flanagan Signed as assistant

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is so nice to come on here and see some good news for a change, as well as most Silvertails being happy about it! @:D

As for Flanagan, I would've preferred him as head coach, but as an assistant with his experience it can only help :rock:

I would've liked Monas to stay, but sobeit. Flanagan as an alternative is more than acceptable imo @:cool:

Bob, it's time to give us a rendition of .. "the times, they are a'changing"

Come gather 'round people wherever you roam
And admit that the waters around you have grown
And accept it that soon you'll be drenched to the bone
If your time to you is worth savin'
Then you better start swimmin' or you'll sink like a stone
For the times, they are a-changin'

Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen
And keep your eyes wide, the chance won't come again
And don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin
And there's no tellin' who that it's namin'
For the loser now will be later to win
'Cause the times, they are a-changin'

Come senators, congressmen, please heed the call
Don't stand in the doorway, don't block up the hall
For he that gets hurt will be he who has stalled
'Cause the battle outside ragin'
Will soon shake your windows and rattle your walls
For the times, they are a-changin'

Come mothers and fathers throughout the land
And don't criticize what you can't understand
Your sons and your daughters are beyond your command
Your old road is rapidly aging
Please get out of the new one if you can't lend your hand

The line it is drawn, the curse it is cast
The slowest now will later be fast
As the present now will later be past
The order is rapidly fadin'
And the first one now will later be last

Jesus @Woodsie did you buy some tablets or a packet of powder from our @BOZO ?! 🤣

Look, I know we have very little choice but to support whoever is appointed to our coaching department. But it seems like SATNIP and whoever else has a say in any of it has read a few News Corp hacks and watched a bit of NRL 360, where the same old names are always thrown up as the best men for the job and figured that was as wide as they needed to cast their net.

Nobody is thinking outside of a very small square here: Seibold and Flanagan have both been sacked from different clubs for different reasons, but both of them deserved to be sacked seven times over. Was there really nobody else we could have courted? Maybe somebody without a history of cheating or watching on helplessly as a club imploded?

And surely how coaches work together is a big part of a team's success. Who's to say Seibold and Flanagan will work well together? Do they know each other? Do they like each other? Will Flanagan be content with an assistant's role? And when, exactly, was the last time he coached an NRL side? The NRL has changed significantly over the last two seasons, and if Des was past it, what makes anyone think Flanagan will be any better?

What a sad, sad indictment on our club where they see fit to hire Shane Flanagan as an assistant.

A deplorable move on so many levels, many of which are hard to articulate in this forum, nonetheless, I count for very little in the grand scheme of things.

I wish the Club all the very best but I certainly will be far more vocal in the more appropriate channels to which I'm able to convey my thoughts.

Calves blood again

Why? Penn said that we have a premiership wining team already and just need a premiership wining coaching team which he is now signing

2023 premiership win by Manly Well according to Penn anyway
Load up @ $29 on TAB. Maybe they don't believe Mr Slimeball either.

I don't watch non Manly games, any players that played under Flanno at Sharks worth Chasing?
Actually a few good young forwards and a young back "Iro" think is Kevin Iro's son - very good....but as you mention a few quicker forwards definitely worth a look at including Tieg Wilton who is a goer.
A good mate still involved at Sharks, rates young Pele (front rower) and young Dykes a 5/8 and son of Adam who played at Sharks and Eels as Top prospects.

Actually a few good young forwards and a young back "Iro" think is Kevin Iro's son - very good....but as you mention a few quicker forwards definitely worth a look at including Tieg Wilton who is a goer.
A good mate still involved at Sharks, rates young Pele (front rower) and young Dykes a 5/8 and son of Adam who played at Sharks and Eels as Top prospects.
Dykes is a fullback but good prospect.

Iro would be a great get.

Though this young kids are after Flanagans time

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8