Finals week 3 ( 2022)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know as Manly fans we are supposed to hate the jumper but gee am I glad that Parta won that. A way more entertaining team to watch, extremely gutsy, and the only team that can take Penrith down.

NYEagle
Heresy. Such filth will not be tolerated here.
Animated GIF

The previous 2 and bit years had (in no particular order) COVID, lockdowns, rapid shift to the right in world politics including Trump, super inflation, Brexit, Iran's nuclear progam, supply chain issues, Taliban return to power, extreme climate change, Black Lives Matter, the Queen passing, black summer, murder hornets, Russia Ukraine war, and many I cannot recalll .......

But next week could top them all if those c*nts win the GF.

We could be entering end of days.

The previous 2 and bit years had (in no particular order) COVID, lockdowns, rapid shift to the right in world politics including Trump, super inflation, Brexit, Iran's nuclear progam, supply chain issues, Taliban return to power, extreme climate change, Black Lives Matter, the Queen passing, black summer, murder hornets, Russia Ukraine war, and many I cannot recalll .......

But next week could top them all if those c*nts win the GF.

We could be entering end of days.
We didn't start the fire.

Hi, just signed to up ask a legitimate question to people annoyed at Atkins and the Mitchell Moses pass

You do realise that it is the touch judges job to call forward passes, not the referee who is sitting in the defensive line in front of the play?

The referee will usually only call on forward passes when they are in line with play

You can Google "touch judge wiki" if you require more info

But to clarify ...

Touch judges are the ones running up and down the sideline with a flag in their hand

Atkins was the one on the field in the Cowboys defensive line with a whistle

Hope that helps

Hi, just signed to up ask a legitimate question to people annoyed at Atkins and the Mitchell Moses pass

You do realise that it is the touch judges job to call forward passes, not the referee who is sitting in the defensive line in front of the play?

The referee will usually only call on forward passes when they are in line with play

But to clarify ...

Touch judges are the ones running up and down the sideline with a flag in their hand

Hope that helps
Millions of dollars has been spent on technology to stop the "howlers". Somehow the technology can rule that a winger's boot touched a blade of sideline grass yet it can't see what everybody except the touchie and ref didn't that the Mosses pass was way forward. So forward, in fact, that he could had been penalised for a deliberate throw forward.
Now, I know all about passes drifting forward but that's because the passer is moving forward. Moses was stationary; there is no extenuating circumstance for missing a blatant forward pass which lead to six points.
It's mind-numbingly idiotic that the Bunker can interfere on every little aspect of play yet not something as basic as a forward pass.

But to clarify ...

Hope that helps
Thank you Mr Atkins

But to clarify ...

Hope that helps
Thanks for signing up and pointing out the completely bloody obvious. Insights like yours have been sadly missing from these threads for too long. I am very confident that your knowledge of the rules will be of assistance to some of our more "special" Silvertails members. We will wait with bated breath for more of your knowledge to be bestowed upon us.

But to clarify ...

Hope that helps
It's a fkn parra trollfest

But to clarify ...

Hope that helps
Oh dear, we're victims of parrasplaining

Millions of dollars has been spent on technology to stop the "howlers". Somehow the technology can rule that a winger's boot touched a blade of sideline grass yet it can't see what everybody except the touchie and ref didn't that the Mosses pass was way forward. So forward, in fact, that he could had been penalised for a deliberate throw forward.
Now, I know all about passes drifting forward but that's because the passer is moving forward. Moses was stationary; there is no extenuating circumstance for missing a blatant forward pass which lead to six points.
It's mind-numbingly idiotic that the Bunker can interfere on every little aspect of play yet not something as basic as a forward pass.
They have been trialling forward pass technology in theNRLW using GPS implants in the ball monitored in a 3D grid in real time

It's at least a year or two away from use in the NRL though

Thank you Mr Atkins

No worries Mr Payten

Offers tissue

Thanks for signing up and pointing out the completely bloody obvious. Insights like yours have been sadly missing from these threads for too long. I am very confident that your knowledge of the rules will be of assistance to some of our more "special" Silvertails members. We will wait with bated breath for more of your knowledge to be bestowed upon us.
To be fair ... I did wait, expecting that someone here would point out the flaw in their expert analysis

But the fact that nobody, still, has even looked up who the touch judge was, or blamed them, except me ...

I honestly don't think anyone here would have noticed

So you are honestly welcome

All the best guys, I'm out 👋

Which makes it all the more "interesting" when Annesley uses video footage to prove the touchie and / or ref right in his wrap ups. If you can't use the video to rule, you shouldn't use replays on Monday to prove they got it correct.

(Unless it's obv forward then he says...wait, we can't use the video replays to rule on this)

Anyway, I don't think they're changing the result.

They have been trialling forward pass technology in theNRLW using GPS implants in the ball monitored in a 3D grid in real time

It's at least a year or two away from use in the NRL though

No worries Mr Payten

Offers tissue
GPS in their implants ?
The girls are tougher than our boys.
That's dedication to the sport.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4