Finals week 3 ( 2022)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Get your inner eels out
eels.jpg

I find it terribly amusing that we get a number of Eels trolls coming onto a Manly supporters forum in GF week.

Surely they’d just want to suck it up on One Eyed Eel.

Get your inner eels out View attachment 22363
Well done mate. Enjoy the ride. Doesn't come around often. Take my advice - get involved if you can. Go to the G.F. Go to the after match functions and things. Creates great memories. Happy for you that after such a long period, you might get that holy grail - and it'll make all those tough times / years worth it.

Soak it all up mate.

I consider the likelihood of a sqEels win...... 😭🤮 and the prospect of Shouffsh going for glory...... 🤢 where can I get quite a lot of mindbending drugs at short notice. Come on Penrith give me something here!

What frustrates me most about watching Doesn'tmatta is how well Penny and the Queen are playing. Penny has gone to another level and has been the Eels best player for several weeks. The Queen is a terrific competitor and since being punted by Manly he seems bulletproof. I don't think he's missed a match for a couple of seasons.
Oh for a Sombrero, and astute management, like Easts who would have retained both players somehow.

Well done mate. Enjoy the ride. Doesn't come around often. Take my advice - get involved if you can. Go to the G.F. Go to the after match functions and things. Creates great memories. Happy for you that after such a long period, you might get that holy grail - and it'll make all those tough times / years worth it.

Soak it all up mate.

I agree, @WatmoughsMentor Soak up GF week. Take part in as much as you can...... Hopefully, you have tickets to really absorb what it feels like to watch Parra choke at the last hurdle.......again.
J/K Enjoy your week.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6