Finals week 3 ( 2022)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but what was very telling in last night's game was the difference a top shelf 9 makes. Panthers start with Kenny, were clunky and couldn't capitalise from any momentum gained. Api comes on, and the whole team clicks into gear.

Also a yardage outside back like To'o absolutely crucial. Add to this a composed game-managing 7 and a fit and mobile pack and it's really not difficult to see what the essential ingredients are needed in a successful modern era team. Manly, unfortunately, have none of the above. Depressing times for the maroon and white

I was still affected by professional pain management provided on Friday, so on the lounge yesterday recovering so decided to watch the aussie rules pre-game show. It was okay Robert Williams did what he had to do for 20 minutes. After that I thought I would watch the first 10 - 15 minutes of the game. Well never again, I cannot believe people follow that rubbish and channel 7 have a ad break every time a team scores so there was just ad after ad. Going to miss NRL for the next 6 months that's for sure!

I dont usually watch a lot of non-Manly games .
But our crap year and underwhelming performances has made me enjoy watching other teams play.
Pretty brutal when your own team makes watching football unenjoyable.
We need big changes.
We are not remotely close the the top 6.

The biggest change needed is a change in attitude.

When you look at Parramatta and their 2nd rate centres and some of the duds in the Souths side, Harper and Parker aren't that bad.

Once everyone is on the one page and all going in the one direction things will change, until then we are without hope.

I was still affected by professional pain management provided on Friday, so on the lounge yesterday recovering so decided to watch the aussie rules pre-game show. It was okay Robert Williams did what he had to do for 20 minutes. After that I thought I would watch the first 10 - 15 minutes of the game. Well never again, I cannot believe people follow that rubbish and channel 7 have a ad break every time a team scores so there was just ad after ad. Going to miss NRL for the next 6 months that's for sure!
Beats me how they draw huge crowds that go ape s... for slotting balls through the middle posts time and time again. They probably say the same things about the NRL, and why it's such a brutal sport.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6