Finals week 3 ( 2022)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
So it comes down to this to decide who are our grand finalists.

Cowboys v Eels , Friday night in Townsville.

Panthers v South’s , Saturday night in Sydney.

3 top 4 sides and south’s from 7th position.

Whatchya got ????

Who cares about finals 2022 ........... Not me !!!

Lets go back to the good old Manly Glory days feathered friends

2011 finals week 3

Our Glory towards Grand final fame

when we beat the broncs 26 points to 14

Last edited:
Who cares about finals 2022 ........... Not me !!!

Lets go back to the good old Manly Glory days feathered friends

2011 finals week 3

Our Glory towards Grand final fame

when we beat the broncs 26 points to 14

I’m with you Bozo …go the swans!

Just sayin’

I’m with you Bozo …go the swans!

Just sayin’
Go Liverpool

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
See the source image

I’m picking Cowboys ( home ground advantage ) and Panthers ( South’s struggle against them ).

Probably the most acceptable GF then.

Don’t particularly like the Vermin and their supporters and as for Doesntmatta, enough said !!

I wasn't sure until I read how the judiciary was going to deal with all the chicken wings and what not....

But, just monetary fines galore so hopefully cows, probably penrith. Though I haven't watched anywhere nearly enough other teams this year to have an educated guess.

Dartboard at 10 paces.

I wasn't sure until I read how the judiciary was going to deal with all the chicken wings and what not....

But, just monetary fines galore so hopefully cows, probably penrith. Though I haven't watched anywhere nearly enough other teams this year to have an educated guess.

Dartboard at 10 paces.
Yep may as well as good as any

With the kind of year it's been, Squeels and rabbits. You would think and hope Penrith and Cows on performances

But this year has been sh1t so I expect it the former ..

Penrith for mine, with Cleary calling the shots/plays and with a willing forward pack. This is really set up for them to go back to back.

Hate to see south's and eels get up this week, would be a nightmare week in Sydney leading up to the GF.

I will be going for a Panthers vs Cowboys GF , I could handle that scenario.

Sadly I do think one of south's or eels are going to cause the upset this week, can't pick which one yet.

Just to think the year we have had parra making a GF would top this year of as one of the most nightmare years in NRL.

My predictions
Eels by 2
Panthers by 8

Last edited:
IMO, the Eels have the second best most powerful pack of forwards in the NRL after Penrith & have beaten them twice this year. However, they have a very poor record in Nth Queensland: "Including two trips north to Mackay in 2021, Parramatta have recorded just two wins in the Townsville region since 2000, with their last 14 trips north resulting in 11 defeats and a draw." They also lost to the Cowboys 35-4 in Darwin earlier this year. This points to a Cowboys win, but the Eels have the ability to lift in big games and I wouldn't be surprised if they make the GF.

Last edited:
IMO, the Eels have the second best most powerful pack of forwards in the NRL after Penrith & have beaten them twice this year. However, they have a very poor record in Nth Queensland: "Including two trips north to Mackay in 2021, Parramatta have recorded just two wins in the Townsville region since 2000, with their last 14 trips north resulting in 11 defeats and a draw." They also lost to the Cowboys 35-4 in Darwin earlier this year. This points to a Cowboys win, but the Eels have the ability to lift in big games and I wouldn't be surprised if they make the GF.
The humidity on Friday night is expected to be 90%

The Cowboys train in it and live there , this will be a big factor.

And no home ground advantage with the masses yelling “ Sivo Sivo Sivo “ , in fact I’d expect there to only be a few Squeals fans there.

The humidity on Friday night is expected to be 90%

The Cowboys train in it and live there , this will be a big factor.

And no home ground advantage with the masses yelling “ Sivo Sivo Sivo “ , in fact I’d expect there to only be a few Squeals fans there.
And also, Parra usually don't sustain a winning run (beyond three) like this, it's so out of character for them.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2