Finals week 2 ( 2022)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That defensive effort was absolutely pitiful. There is no way bunnies should have scored after that pass hit the ground and the winger had to stop to collect it.
Watching this crap infuriates me around our constant injury issues the club has had. If we can maintain an even slightly fit team we are in the 8 no problem at all. Tom plays the season this year or even 2/3 of it we play finals. Cronulla, Canberra just rubbish really.

Well that was a waste of time.
With the amount of injuries and suspensions the vermin have got, Ivan could probably rest half his team and still win in a canter next week.

South's won't have a few there next week.

Only thing that will stop Panthers is themselves if they get complacent south's may be in with a shot but expect Panthers by 20 +

Eels cowboys toss of a coin game.

South's won't have a few there next week.

Only thing that will stop Panthers is themselves if they get complacent south's may be in with a shot but expect Panthers by 20 +

Eels cowboys toss of a coin game.
It’s Penrith then daylight. Has been the entire season. What the other sides do is irrelevant really. Most all on this board would have said the Panthers by a good way. Unless they lose 5 key players in the prelim, they will likely win the GF 20 plus. They are a very good side and I honestly can’t seem any of the other 3 teams getting close to them.

It’s Penrith then daylight. Has been the entire season. What the other sides do is irrelevant really. Most all on this board would have said the Panthers by a good way. Unless they lose 5 key players in the prelim, they will likely win the GF 20 plus. They are a very good side and I honestly can’t seem any of the other 3 teams getting close to them.
Like @davohan123 said,the only thing that will stop the Panthers are themselves or as you alluded to a massive injury toll to key players. But even then, their backup players would probably get the job done anyway. I’m sure Ivan will try and play it down, but I can’t remember a side to as big a red-hot favourites as the Panthers for a long time.

I attended the match tonight. Game was very soft. Cronulla could not keep the ball and played right into the Vermins hands by forcing the pass before they dented the line. Their defence was feeble near the line and they gave up so many easy tries.

The vermin were sound. Their defence controlled Cronulla very easily. The game did not get out of 2nd gear as the Vermin had control from the outset and by half time it was just about done.

Next week will be an interesting one and in my opinion, the winner takes out the premiership. Vermin defence will make Penrith earn it and I see a couple of weaknesses in the Vermin defence on their right side and their left winger Johnson is not great under the high ball and Cleary is the master kicker.

Penrith narrowly I feel. Should be a cracker of a game and my fear is the winner plays the whinging worms. Hopefully the cowboys do something about that!

but I can’t remember a side to as big a red-hot favourites as the Panthers for a long time.
I seem to remember a GF in 1969-vermin v tigers, where the vermin were supposed to be dead certs but the tiggers got the chocolates.

Also, 1995, where we were the best all year and the mongrel puppies got over us.

The black cats are probables only as in any game of footy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6