Finals week 2 ( 2022)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That stadium seems to be worth 10 points a match to the Eels. Most times they look unbeatable when they play there... Either the crowd noise sends a rocket up their players or it buys them penalties from the referee they wouldn't/shouldn't otherwise get.

But when they aren't playing there, they're just as likely to lose by 20. To be seen...

Observations from whinger park last night. No doubt the worms got it right. The Raiders played their grand final last week and were never in this game.

The hordes will assume that the worms are through to the grand final. Possibly so, I think the rested Cowboys will have something to say about that.

One thing has never changed about the whining worms. Is they have never learned to win or lose with grace. I witnessed Gutho an Moses openly taunting the beaten Raiders team and to see the worm fans mock Canberra sums them up completely, No class what so ever and I could never be ever happy if they won a game!

I just hope now that the Cowboys do a number on them!

Observations from whinger park last night. No doubt the worms got it right. The Raiders played their grand final last week and were never in this game.

The hordes will assume that the worms are through to the grand final. Possibly so, I think the rested Cowboys will have something to say about that.

One thing has never changed about the whining worms. Is they have never learned to win or lose with grace. I witnessed Gutho an Moses openly taunting the beaten Raiders team and to see the worm fans mock Canberra sums them up completely, No class what so ever and I could never be ever happy if they won a game!

I just hope now that the Cowboys do a number on them!
Interestingly The Worms have the worst defence in the Top 8 and Cowgirls 2nd best. Hopefully the Cows smash them!

Lodge or Klemmer into the pack for Marty. Plus a fit squad will see us back into finals.
Lets just see what sort of pocket money we'll be getting and what we can spend from the NRL high command before we start targeting players Waz.

I thought players were banned from taking mobile phones into the dressing rooms, just saw at least 2 sharks players on their phones

I’m going for ????

Actually I don’t give a **** but hope it’s an absolute slugfest.

Can we beat 7 sin bins ???

Let’s hope so

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8