Finals week 2 ( 2022)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I couldn’t believe that set. Raiders should’ve got a penalty for sure.
Yep, it was blatantly obvious. All year refs blew the pea out of the whistle anytime we tried to lift in defence and pin down the opposition. I was often scratching my head and trying to work out the calls... but then Parra put on that defensive set and it was all there in your face to see... yet nothing.

Bit like that epic perfect Penrith defensive line that manages to hit the runner well before the advantage line, play after play. Amazing!

Now Moses goes and scores down the other end.

I hope the cowboys beat the eels next week I couldn't handle the scum in a GF in Sydney that week would be unbearable.

And that on top of the year we have had would just make it a very hard NRL year to take.

Now Moses goes and scores down the other end.

I hope the cowboys beat the eels next week I couldn't handle the scum in a GF in Sydney that week would be unbearable.

And that on top of the year we have had would just make it a very hard NRL year to take.
The scary thing is that Cow's are ripe to fall off their adrenaline perch any game now. They have over-achieved this season and they could hit their limit anytime. I have a horrible feeling it could be next week.

The scary thing is that Cow's are ripe to fall off their adrenaline perch any game now. They have over-achieved this season and they could hit their limit anytime. I have a horrible feeling it could be next week.
And that's the scary thing

Faiders did not get off the bus tonight. I'm sure they will look back at tonight's game full of regret. They have had zero intensity or intent.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8