Finals week 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd guess this is how we'll look if everyone in doubt doesnt play.
1. Anderson
2. Taufua
3. Walker
4. Elliot
5. Garrick
6. Cust
7. Dce
8. Afb
9. Api
10. Perrett
11. Waddell
12. Gosi
13. Jake
14. Croker
15. Keppie
16. Olakauatu
17 Funa
Fark it's going to be ugly next week. Travel agents will be busy after the game I'd say.

My lotto numbers at Lottoland presuming Kappow and Sirro are not available

1Elliott
2Garrick
3Walker
4Parker
5Jorge

6Cust
7DCE

13Jake
12Jetski
11Wardell
10AFB
9Fainu
8Keppie

Api
Perrett
Olakauatu
Do we have another forward in our NRL squad ?
Since its the finals and we have nothing to lose with these injuries id go

1.Elliot
2.butter fingers horhe
3. Suli
4. Parker
5. Garrick
6. Walker
7. Myth boy
8. Afb
9. Fainu
10. Jake
11. Jetski
12. Siro or waddell
13. Api

14. Croker
15. Keppie
16. Boyle
17. Perrett

Api has been horrible and jake doesn't do jack **** in attack and plays like a prop anyway. (Yes i said it, no offloads no inside passes cant ball play.. hes a link man api can do that plus he can ball play)
Might as well play fainu all game or give croker last 10 and 1st 10 of the 2nd half. Or croker can be cover for the halves and walker can shift to center if injuries strike which they seem to do for us..nothing to lose.. plz des no garrick at fb, elliot cant play wing.

Worst looking manly team in some time
Very embarrassing if that is the team that we have to field next weekend

Worst team in some time ?

Most of those players played a role and contributed to our resurgence into the finals which gives the team that will to run on to the field with hope and belief

For the new admissions like Keppie that have stepped in admirably

its their golden opportunity to make a name for them selves and become the underdog Rocky heroes of our team .

Our fans will rock up to see us beat the Broncos at our fortress and with our never say die attitude and belief in our selves we wont surrender to the donkeys

The greatest ever wins are the ones when a team has their back against the wall and our team will show the NRL world just how great they are when they Buck the Broncos

4420df72f1deb2a797d40dccb66e38ae.jpg

Last edited:
I still have faith in us next week, if our supporters turn up and give us that home ground advantage like there was at BankWest last night.

And with the Warriors winning today, we are guaranteed a week 2 game in Sydney if we make it there. Stay positive guys! Negativity helps no one

I still have faith in us next week, if our supporters turn up and give us that home ground advantage like there was at BankWest last night.

And with the Warriors winning today, we are guaranteed a week 2 game in Sydney if we make it there. Stay positive guys! Negativity helps no one
Show the same fight the giants showed today in the afl we are a chance
No one in the afl has given them a chance today well out here the dogs are not barking today .

Bozo we need you to front up to the playing group and give them one of your motivational speeches ASAP.
Des is the most inspirational person around . When no one believed in our team it was Des who instilled belief in them . It is because of Des that we have over achieved under adversity and have come this far and our journey is not over as yet feathered friend

Since its the finals and we have nothing to lose with these injuries id go

1.Elliot
2.butter fingers horhe
3. Suli
4. Parker
5. Garrick
6. Walker
7. Myth boy
8. Afb
9. Fainu
10. Jake
11. Jetski
12. Siro or waddell
13. Api

14. Croker
15. Keppie
16. Boyle
17. Perrett

Api has been horrible and jake doesn't do jack **** in attack and plays like a prop anyway. (Yes i said it, no offloads no inside passes cant ball play.. hes a link man api can do that plus he can ball play)
Might as well play fainu all game or give croker last 10 and 1st 10 of the 2nd half. Or croker can be cover for the halves and walker can shift to center if injuries strike which they seem to do for us..nothing to lose.. plz des no garrick at fb, elliot cant play wing.
I mentioned at the start of the year jake is a prop and should play prop...of course I was shut down heavily on here but Ive seen nothing to change my mind. I think its inevitable that he will end up a prop and maybe as early as next year. He plays prop at origin level and carves up. His game has become too complicated trying to ball play every run instead of just running hard and quick play the ball.

Dogs are no chance in my mind

Broncos will win ugly, motivation enough play a depleted and under strength manly team week 1 or maybe go to play Parra week 1 at bankwest stadium in front of 30,000 Parra fans.

Enough motivation for them to win tonight.
I was wrong so far and will eat my humble pie !!

I mentioned at the start of the year jake is a prop and should play prop...of course I was shut down heavily on here but Ive seen nothing to change my mind. I think its inevitable that he will end up a prop and maybe as early as next year. He plays prop at origin level and carves up. His game has become too complicated trying to ball play every run instead of just running hard and quick play the ball.

I agree with part of this. But I think Jake has the ability to be a much better lock, but des’s use of him is mind boggling. Barrett had Jake playing supremely well in past years, but we have blunted him and I don’t know why.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8