Finals week 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Not sure who I'd rather out of Tigers and Sharks. Our record is good against the Sharks but I think they would be the tougher finals opponent with their experienced pack.

Not sure who I'd rather out of Tigers and Sharks. Our record is good against the Sharks but I think they would be the tougher finals opponent with their experienced pack.
We will be long outsiders regardless of who we play, but we can beat either of them if we play well (for a change). Just look at the Broncos today, total ****e, whereas they've been playing quite well the previous couple of weeks. It will be who performs on the day.

Of course the Dogs had an advantage today in that they were not penalised constantly by the refs. We won't have that luxury, and many of the tries we've given up this year come straight after conceding a penalty (usually a dodgy one).

Free hit basically considering the injuries. Good experience for next season. I hope des tries something different

1.Elliot
2. Tafua
3. Walker
4. Parker
5. Garrick
6. Cust
7. DCE
8. AFB
9. Fainu
10. Waddell
11. Jetski
12. Trbojevic
13. Suli

14. Api
15. Boyle
16. Perrett
17. Keppie

Unbelievably we got the same scenario for week 1 and 2 that we were hoping for by finishing 5th, makes me glad we dropped to 6th now and avoid faiders week 2.

Hoping for a turn in form with finals a whole different ball game.

Week 1 - tigpies/gummies (to be drained and with short turnaround)
Week 2 - souffs (We’ll do 2013 number on them again)

Only difference now is we potentially play drizzle in the PF. We did it before so who knows!!!

upload_2019-9-7_21-46-47.gif

Of course they give us the night spot on a Saturday

The corruption rolls on from the NRL
That is just poor
2 Sydney teams playing and you them that time slot
They nrl also know we just can’t play at night this year.
Whoever we play will be licking there lips.

hope the tigers win, they just dont have the same class and experience as sharks in finals footy... sharks are a threat and have a lot of big game players. I think even with our depleted side we would get a fairly easy win vs tigers but sharks im worried about

FINALS DRAW

Friday, September 13

Sydney Roosters (2) vs South Sydney (3) at the SCG. Kickoff at 7:50

Saturday, September 14

Melbourne Storm (1) vs Canberra Raiders (4) at AAMI Park. Kickoff at 5:35pm

Manly Sea Eagles (6) vs Wests Tigers/Cronulla Sharks (7) at Lottoland. Kickoff at 7:50pm

Sunday, September 15

Parramatta Eels (5) vs Brisbane Broncos/Wests Tigers (8) at Bankwest stadium. Kickoff at 4:00pm

In the first three weeks of the finals the higher-ranked team gets home city advantage.

Teams outside Sydney host matches at their own home ground. Sydney-based teams can host matches at their home ground in week one but can only play games at ANZ Stadium, Bankwest Stadium or the Sydney Cricket Ground in weeks two and three.

The grand final is played at ANZ Stadium.

Yep we wouldn't want a full house on a Sunday arvo at a suburban ground would we. Fuk Greenturd what an asshole. Wouldn't even give us the Sat arvo at the thought it might suit us. Why doesn't it just fuking well rain next Sat night too just to make it a full house of being fuked over.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10