Finals week 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
as well let api play no part next weekend
He has been horrible every since he announced he was going to the panthers.
He’s been horrible pretty much since he returned

His lazy efforts in attack are regressing our attack massively. Timing is off, passes are poor. I’d like him to move to the bench and play something luke 20 minutes, that’s all.

I really hope there is an operation under way to retrieve the mojo.
Let's see what this man can do - calling in a special motivational speaker may help
miracle.jpg

the only out is marty and parker pending testing.
i say walker goes back to centres and cust in, goewiski and boyle are fit for round 1 final.
elliot, jorge, suli, walker, garrick, cust, dce, perrett, fainu, AFB, sironen, goewiski, jake t.
bench - api, keppie, boyle, waddell.
Worst looking manly team in some time
Very embarrassing if that is the team that we have to field next weekend

I'd guess this is how we'll look if everyone in doubt doesnt play.
1. Anderson
2. Taufua
3. Walker
4. Elliot
5. Garrick
6. Cust
7. Dce
8. Afb
9. Api
10. Perrett
11. Waddell
12. Gosi
13. Jake
14. Croker
15. Keppie
16. Olakauatu
17 Funa

Last edited:
I'd guess this is how we'll look if everyone in doubt doesnt play.
1. Anderson
2. Taufua
3. Walker
4. Elliot
5. Garrick
6. Cust
7. Dce
8. Afb
9. Api
10. Perrett
11. Waddell
12. Gosi
13. Jake
14. Croker
15. Keppie
16. Olakauatu
17 Funa

That’s basically all that’s left isn’t it??

Depressing isn't it. So many years between 2007-2013 ended like this. We had the team that could've won 4 or 5 premierships but injury killed us so many times. Now once again.

Must say it’s getting repetitive isn’t it!

If we somehow manage a win next week, it must rate up there among the finest victories in the clubs history

Am anticipating it will be the Broncos, with this dynamite, prototype young pack everyone is raving about

On our side, looks like we will be missing Taupau, Paseka, Sipley, Thompson, Sironen, Boyle and Gosievski from ours while our most potent back Tom is out also

Chance to go down in folklore here for those left standing
Boyle and Jetski will be right .

Dogs will allow the broncos to run into form you can just see it.
Broncos will love the fact they are playing us next weekend.
Going to be a long summer ahead.
I think you'll find the dogs are a more resilient side and could easily beat the Broncos. They have no pressure on them and im tipping an upset. Foran will lead the way hes a gun. No one will agree but id love him back on the right coin on a 2 year deal. Walker back to right center suli to replace idiot Taufua. Foran will make suli and parker stars, walker tries hard maybe if our halfback did something his job would be easier.

His lazy efforts in attack are regressing our attack massively. Timing is off, passes are poor. I’d like him to move to the bench and play something luke 20 minutes, that’s all.
I'd like to see Docker Clay step in

He should only play the 1st 20 of each match because of his defense. Hes bloody crap so slow and sloppy passes. We had them shot to the right when they had 12 men we set up both halves are there for a set play and the IDIOT dummies right goes left gets tackled by the marker then dce gets the ball and does a **** kick.. all apis fault we had them it was try time. Fukker does my head in with his incompetence. Watching issac lukes today hes got a clue and can take pressure off the halves as he has a decent kicking game and he can kick goals. I hope we get him. Next game play him at lock and put jake in the number 10

I'd like to see Docker Clay step in for Api.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8