Finals Week 1 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ralphie said:
I predict an upset or two this weekend. The Riff will spring the biggie and upset the chooks and the donkeys will take the girlies by surprise in Townsville to send them out the door first.

Dishlickers are playing worse than we are (That's saying something) so they will be second out and I just can't see us getting over the top of shame (Steggles) hayne.

Canterbury are specials on Sunday , after seeing Manly get smashed I think the 'Riff will lift as well - even the Donkeys can cause an upset

Las Vegas Blvd said:
Ralphie said:
I predict an upset or two this weekend. The Riff will spring the biggie and upset the chooks and the donkeys will take the girlies by surprise in Townsville to send them out the door first.

Dishlickers are playing worse than we are (That's saying something) so they will be second out and I just can't see us getting over the top of shame (Steggles) hayne.

Canterbury are specials on Sunday , after seeing Manly get smashed I think the 'Riff will lift as well - even the Donkeys can cause an upset

The Broncos have been surprisingly good the past few weeks and have been hanging tough. I think they're a great chance to upset the Cowboys who weren't quite as impressive as they were made out to be last week.

Manly verse storm/ dogs and the Panthers/ roosters will play the winner of cowboys vs Brisbane

If we play anything like yesterday either team beats us by 20+

Go Penrith. Would love to see Roosters and Souths on the same side of the draw. Man that would really open up our side of the draw if Penrith got up.

Crowd looks smaller than last night. Tital empty upper eastern stand.

Rorters Fans don't travel to their home ground :exclamation:

Cmon Kitey, Deano :)

19,383 attendance.

Maybe they can stop blaming Manly and look inside the NRL for the problem. Blaming the customers isn't working.

Both teams putting in here

Idris needs to use his bulk - he's a monster but doesn't use his bulk like a forward. Bit like T. rex

Hope Manly are watching an injury riddled Team, playing out their sets and screwing the favourites :idea:

Cordner has grabbed his right kneecap twice in pain :)

Brissie Kid said:
Wow! The referees have suddenly turned on the Panfas.

It will get worse in the 2nd half.
Rorters can't lose, that would negate a GF against the Vermin wouldn't it !!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2