Finals [Week 1, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Probably couldn't afford him anyway.....
Under $100K and we'd be in with a shot ........ He'd be a good one though. The type we used to be able to attract. Those were the days .....
We need someone like Arko who could get players to stay longer and/or sign for less without them even realising it.
I wish .... At the time he was the Roosters Uncle Nick but with out the billions

There definitely a chance and would be well and truly backing themselves without fear of conviction, they have a pretty good record against them at AAMI in recent times having won there last 4 straight down there I believe, not sure any other side would be able to say that.
Still think the Storm will prevail, as long as Hughes plays.

No chance. I want Storm to win so they can knock Parra out next week in straight sets.

If Canberra win that’ll give Parra an easy run to the GF.

Tapine having a great game, but the Raiders' whole pack has been strong. Shows what good forwards can do.
Not something we see a lot of

Tapine having a great game, but the Raiders' whole pack has been strong. Shows what good forwards can do.
It wasn’t that long ago was it, that Tapine looked to be on the outer, and his missus gave Ricky a serve on social media. He is nearly unstoppable atm.

Yeah, I surprised myself this year when I found myself enjoying NRL games again - as long as Manly wasn't playing . I thought I was past caring, but Manly being so bad made me appreciate other teams that were actually, you know, good at footy.
Really good post Ronny

It’s a sad state of affairs when other teams, and many of them, are more entertaining than Manly to watch.
The slow play the balls, individual rubbish, and selfish attitudes can only be tolerated for so long, and are louder than our love for the Manly jumper sometimes.

I’m glad the 2022 version of Manly is finished, and I never want to see anything like this again.

NYEagle

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11