Finals [Week 1, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting game and....

woohoo.... bye bye rorters you frigging favoured cheats!!!

Surprised they weren't allowed to call in SBW at the last minute.

Er... 7 sin bins is a lot. One of those was for a 'push on the head' which, while a crap move, has rarely been a sin bin offence.

I'm assuming it was the ref trying to keep a lid on things but we see forwards (by forwards I mean jwh) drive his elbow into players faces every game (young Fulton for example).

But joy oh joy, 2 biggest cap cheats out on their butts in week one. "Noice"

Now most people know I'm not a big fan of sports 'journos'- rugby league in particular.

Post game some reporter mentioned about lying down for penalties but when robbo got all angry, the journo folded like a house of cards, as usual, as they're only tough when surrounded by other journos.

Just say "yeah, I believe you guys milked a few penalties, and I don't care if you get angry, gfy."

"The more players who were penalised or binned, the more players became aware if they stayed down or if the game stopped there would be an opportunity there for penalties," the reporter said in the Roosters' post-match press conference.

"Do you see it as a problem today and do you see it as a problem for the rest of the finals?"

Robinson clasped his hands and sat up a little taller as he prepared to hit back.
"Are you saying on the Roosters side that —," Robinson said.

"No, just in general in the game," the reporter replied.

"Are you saying that the Roosters lied down there?" Robinson clarified.

"No, I'm just saying the game in general," the reporter added.

"A lot of those sin-binnings were referees getting instruction from the Bunker. They weren't actually called in the play."

"Yeah, sure, but I'm asking you: are you saying that the Roosters lied down for penalties in that game?" Robinson said.

"No, just in general," the reporter confirmed.

"I can't obviously remember all of them because there were that many, but it felt as though it went upstairs a lot."

Robinson defended his side's integrity.
"I'll just say that we didn't lie down for any penalties," the Tricolours mentor said.
"I take umbrage to the suggestion that we lied down for penalties, because we didn't."

"In the game, though, with Souths?" the journalist prodded.

"I don't have an opinion on theirs," Robinson replied.
"I have an opinion on us and that we won't do it. It's not going to happen.
"You can feel I'm passionate about that and that (I believe) that won't happen.
"I'll ask you to have a look, and (I) say (to you), 'Where did we do that?'.
"Just don't say in general, because that didn't happen from our end."

And sorry, as anyone who has read this, has sacrificed a few brain cells to the cause.

Now most people know I'm not a big fan of sports 'journos'- rugby league in particular.

Post game some reporter mentioned about lying down for penalties but when robbo got all angry, the journo folded like a house of cards, as usual, as they're only tough when surrounded by other journos.

Just say "yeah, I believe you guys milked a few penalties, and I don't care if you get angry, gfy."

"The more players who were penalised or binned, the more players became aware if they stayed down or if the game stopped there would be an opportunity there for penalties," the reporter said in the Roosters' post-match press conference.

"Do you see it as a problem today and do you see it as a problem for the rest of the finals?"

Robinson clasped his hands and sat up a little taller as he prepared to hit back.

"A lot of those sin-binnings were referees getting instruction from the Bunker. They weren't actually called in the play."

"Yeah, sure, but I'm asking you: are you saying that the Roosters lied down for penalties in that game?" Robinson said.

"I can't obviously remember all of them because there were that many, but it felt as though it went upstairs a lot."

"I'll just say that we didn't lie down for any penalties," the Tricolours mentor said.
"I take umbrage to the suggestion that we lied down for penalties, because we didn't."

And sorry, as anyone who has read this, has sacrificed a few brain cells to the cause.
Greedy bloody Roosters, they want it all. Now they've even taken the umbrage.

Yes, I had to lay down after reading it. @:D

@BOZO .... I partly agree. I miss watching Manly but watching these games with top 8 teams is watching hard well played footy and entertaining. How these top 8 teams play is night and day to how we play. The forwards run and tackle hard, there is passion, there is skill. Not the **** that Manly serve up that requires me to lube my arsehole every week just so that I feel protected watching my team play.

We are pussy cats and an embarrassment.
I will agree with you that we have dishonoured and embarrassed our club by not displaying any character or resolute fight in us all year and not living up to our Legendary clubs benchmark of excellence .

We have turned our once sacred and feared battle home ground into a brothel where top 8 teams bondage us in front of our fans

And the Whinging will only stop when the Winning Starts
So all responsible at the club for our mediocre mess on and off the field
should pull their finger out and start winning !!!

One final thing as far as the finals go .....
I can not bare to watch the finals and watch other teams fight it out for the premiership winning prize that belongs to us

Last edited:
I'll be in the minority here but I want a Parra win next Friday so that those bastard Raiders are out of the running..! (I might have mentioned it once or twice before but my hatred for them knows no bounds...)
Sticky will say that you're a weak gutted dog for wanting the Raiders to flop

Each to his own but for me cheering for the slimy Eels is not an option! :shake:

Not a massive Raiders fan but I am looking forward to hearing the Viking Clap this weekend as they knock the Eels out of the finals in straight sets. Go Raiders:cool:@:cool::cool:
Nrl Viking Clap GIF by Canberra Raiders

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4