Finals [Week 1, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Amazing. They let Munster do that ad nauseam every game (strip), and when somebody strips him they call a penalty. Ridiculous inconsistency. One of those situations where the media build up a reputation for certain players and that player gets judged by it instead of objective reality.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If it was anyone else but the scum, I would’ve said there was some pretty dodgy calls against them. But as it was the scum, and I don’t give a fk, well done Canberra. There great players really stood up. I want to know what Tapine is on. I want whatever it is. Happy for Fogarty. Putting together a consistent 80 minute performance has been something he’s struggled with. But not tonight.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I saw him once every time he came to Oz...
Thought it was only 3 maybe 4 times.
Absolute legend.
Bono once referred to him as modern day Shakespeare.
He was right.
I'm sure he will be studied in schools one day.

Funny, my introduction to LC was studying Suzanne in English at skool in the 70's... we must have been highly intelligent... ok, maybe progressive @:)

Understand that your namesake was also a fan!

I read Bob and Len were mates later in life and when not touring would often go for drives together out of LA. Can you imagine having lunch in a diner and in the next booth were a couple of old blokes having apple pie.

I also remember reading a story where Len asked Bob who long t took him to write Blowin In The Wind and Bob said "maybe 10 minutes", to which Len advised him it took him almost 10 years to write Hallelujah, and he still wasnt 100% happy with it.

Not sure how much of this is true but a couple of cool stories.

I have a few books of Lens poetry but Book OF Longing was at my bedside for many years.

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Wow regarding the Storm capitulation. Exit stage left. The Storm clouds have seemingly lifted. Who would bet against the Panthers now?

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14
13 7 6 4 14
12 6 6 -39 14