Finals [Week 1, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The first 15mins of forward exchanges will be ferocious, got the rum and coke all ready, cant wait. Panthers by plenty...
I can't wait for that. I am hoping like Storm v Roosters a few weeks ago. The forward battle was amazing ALL game

I can't wait for that. I am hoping like Storm v Roosters a few weeks ago. The forward battle was amazing ALL game
100% Wombat..They'll be stepping it up tonight, if this is at all possible from last week..lol. Both teams at full strength, basically it's going to be trench warfare at Riff Park...bring it on.

This tonight for me means more for parra.

I can't see parra making the GF if they lose tonight but Panthers can. Parra wins tonight I am prepared to say they make the GF.

2 other observations

Makes missing finals tonight very hard to take.. hate seeing other clubs getting there moment in the spot light.

Hate the fact that this time last year we would be playing tonight vs storm and would be playing at the new SFS if we lost that match next week ( hated turbo season from other mother happened in QLD)

On the other hand it the most enjoyable games to watch with no real invested interest in them.

My tips

Parra by 8
Storm by 7
Sharks by 13
South's by 7

This tonight for me means more for parra.

I can't see parra making the GF if they lose tonight but Panthers can. Parra wins tonight I am prepared to say they make the GF.

2 other observations

Makes missing finals tonight very hard to take.. hate seeing other clubs getting there moment in the spot light.

Hate the fact that this time last year we would be playing tonight vs storm and would be playing at the new SFS if we lost that match next week ( hated turbo season from other mother happened in QLD)

On the other hand it the most enjoyable games to watch with no real invested interest in them.

My tips

Parra by 8
Storm by 7
Sharks by 13
South's by 7
Agree ..... but try and enjoy. We don't deserve to be in the same stadium as any of these teams. None of them. Yes. even Parra.

Agree ..... but try and enjoy. We don't deserve to be in the same stadium as any of these teams. None of them. Yes. even Parra.
Will do

as a member of Accor stadium I always enjoy the finals to see who is in the GF which I attend every year it’s in Sydney.

hopefully we return to the big dance in the next 10 years.

Will do

as a member of Accor stadium I always enjoy the finals to see who is in the GF which I attend every year it’s in Sydney.

hopefully we return to the big dance in the next 10 years.
I agree optimistic in the next 10 years is right we are in such a bad state right now

It’s time for the unbeatable Panthers to go downnn tonight.

Time for Parra to get revenge on that disgrace last year.

NYEagle

The first 15mins of forward exchanges will be ferocious, got the rum and coke all ready, cant wait. Panthers by plenty...
We're getting what we wanted ... imagine if one our forwards did that once all season! Pussy cats.

Look at these forwards go at each other , not hard to see where our issues are .
Seriously.... so bloody obvious and it has been all year.

Even our dud backs aren't the problem. We have no hope until our fowards run like these bastards

Seriously watching parra and Panthers we are light years away from either team. I saw in both teams our old 2007-2014 team tough hard forwards who give nothing away easily.

Hate to say this but this is very enjoyable viewing.

Sadly it shows we are years years away from even being close to either team.

If we had a decent pack I reckon our backs ( with Tom) would be ok.

But our forward pack is like a bunch of custard slices
@Mark from Brisbane it's showing tonight how bigger divide there is between us and the top sides.

Sadly we are years away from being even close to match these sides.

Hate saying but good game of footy and enjoyable viewing.

I still think parra will win.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8