Finals Tickets / Packages

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
If you are talking about the GF yes, we had a "pre departure function with drinks and nibbles, transport to and from the game and ticket to the game" package last year.... we had 150 seats and sold every one of them!!

We will be selling tickets only to the semi finals games as well...you'll pay the same as if you bought the ticket from Ticketek (including the fees) BUT you'll sit with the MWTS.

Regular MWTS people will get first dibs but we are happy to top up with others.

Actually I was talking about the first semi, if we play in Melbourne - (sorry I should have mentioned that - a blonde moment!)

Yep we'll handle an MWTS group for Melbourne if the need arises so don't panic, all will be sorted!!

I received the package from Chris with Cat 1 tickets plus Rosehill races and accommodation in Darling Harbour. Anything planned for Cat 4 (I think it was), same as last year? Loved being with a massive Eagles crowd. Thanks Mark.

Yeah Stu, we'll have the same as last year as well..what we have sent through is some left over corporate packages.....we have 11 seats left and a few rooms......it's not really "Manly Specific" as such but there's often a bunch of people who prefer the better seats and be away from the Lunatics like you!! (just kidding but you know what I mean!!!)

Hi Mark - has the club given any indication if (I should say when) we make the GF, how many tickets you will be allocated? You said we had about 150 last year, and I'm sure we could maybe better that this year through peoples word of mouth on the GF experience from last year. I know I have another few mates who would be interested as well as myself and my partner.

I'd be asking for as many as I can get, I could have sold 200 last year, and I imagine even more this year as my fame spreads (lol).

But no real idea.....I would imagine we might be stuck with similar numbers as to 2011.

Fingers crossed for more

I have sent out an e-mail today re advance orders for Round 1 tickets, if you haven't got yours I either have an incorrect e-mail address / something is wrong in our system / or you have changed your e-mail adress and haven't updated me.

So over to you!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4