Finals Tickets / Packages

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Guys

Firstly those of you that are NOT on my e-mail data base can you please send me an e-mail to be added so that I can contact you re the forthcoming finals series, it's [email protected]

The reason for this is we "hope" to be able to offer the same level of service as we did last year for Finals and Grand Final (when we make it).

Basically it will be as follows.

Semi Finals in Sydney

We'll offer a ticket only option at slightly more than the normal ticketed price. They will be great seats (as those that went last year can testify to) but you will need to book then deposit the funds in advance into an account, and we'll organise for the tickets to be collected either at the factory Outlet or at the Manly Tent outside each finals venue. The big advantage is you get to sit with a huge bunch of Manly Fans....last year we had around 150 to each semi final in one group.

Semi Finals outside Sydney

We'll offer a full MWTS package, which will be seat to the game, transport if needed and pre game function....we'll also hold accommodation as well but you are free to stay where ever you wish.

Grand Final

We'll offer the same package as we did in 2011, seat to the game (usually behind the goal posts but a great atmosphere regardless), transport to and from the game and pre game function at the club. Last year we included T Shirts but we had a few issues with sizes so won't go down that track this year. We had over 200 with us on Grand Final day in 2011 and what a blast that was!!

But importantly,

1) this cannot be done without beig allowed to "hold off on seats" and I am waiting on that advice and anything stated here are simply ideas not confirmed options

2) and you won't be the first to know about these if you are not on my e-mail data base, so pull your finger out now

It takes just a minute or so to send an e-mail and ask to be added!!

Over to you guys and GO MANLY

By the way I should have added,

"Any questions just ask away and I'll try and explain them the best I can"

Guys

Firstly those of you that are NOT on my e-mail data base can you please send me an e-mail to be added so that I can contact you re the forthcoming finals series, it's [email protected]

The reason for this is we "hope" to be able to offer the same level of service as we did last year for Finals and Grand Final (when we make it).

Basically it will be as follows.

Semi Finals in Sydney

We'll offer a ticket only option at slightly more than the normal ticketed price. They will be great seats (as those that went last year can testify to) but you will need to book then deposit the funds in advance into an account, and we'll organise for the tickets to be collected either at the factory Outlet or at the Manly Tent outside each finals venue. The big advantage is you get to sit with a huge bunch of Manly Fans....last year we had around 150 to each semi final in one group.

Semi Finals outside Sydney

We'll offer a full MWTS package, which will be seat to the game, transport if needed and pre game function....we'll also hold accommodation as well but you are free to stay where ever you wish.

Grand Final

We'll offer the same package as we did in 2011, seat to the game (usually behind the goal posts but a great atmosphere regardless), transport to and from the game and pre game function at the club. Last year we included T Shirts but we had a few issues with sizes so won't go down that track this year. We had over 200 with us on Grand Final day in 2011 and what a blast that was!!

But importantly,

1) this cannot be done without beig allowed to "hold off on seats" and I am waiting on that advice and anything stated here are simply ideas not confirmed options

2) and you won't be the first to know about these if you are not on my e-mail data base, so pull your finger out now

It takes just a minute or so to send an e-mail and ask to be added!!

Over to you guys and GO MANLY

By the way I should have added,

"Any questions just ask away and I'll try and explain them the best I can"

Hope this bumps up to the top. note I hope to have sime details out this week so please make sure you e-mail to add yourself to my data base.

I learned my lesson last year when i left it to the last second to get the GF package and missed out sitting with you guys. This year im getting in early :)

Mark from Brisbane said:
You missed a great day, we only got 150 tickets and they went bloody fast!!!

I didn't fully miss out, i got your tickets to the pre-match function and coach ride, i just had to get my own seat at the game. This year i want to sit with other Manly supporters :)

torana355 said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

I didn't fully miss out, i got your tickets to the pre-match function and coach ride, i just had to get my own seat at the game. This year i want to sit with other Manly supporters :)

Assuming we make the gf, I reckon there would be quite a few where ever you're sitting.

globaleagle said:
torana355 said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Assuming we make the gf, I reckon there would be quite a few where ever you're sitting.

Last year i was with alot of NZ supporters, i did have one Manly guy from this forum right behind me though. Was still an awesome day!

Just a reminder Silvertails IF you want to be the first to find out about our Finals Tickets / packages you have to be on the e-mail list.

So send me an e-mail [email protected] and I'll send you a reply and add you on.

People on our MWTS Mailing list will get first digs.

Just re bumping this to the top again (note I don't want anyone to miss out by not knowing about this)

Mark from Brisbane said:
Just re bumping this to the top again (note I don't want anyone to miss out by not knowing about this)

We were thinking of just going down for the day -is this something we can organise with you...........thanks

If you are talking about the GF yes, we had a "pre departure function with drinks and nibbles, transport to and from the game and ticket to the game" package last year.... we had 150 seats and sold every one of them!!

We will be selling tickets only to the semi finals games as well...you'll pay the same as if you bought the ticket from Ticketek (including the fees) BUT you'll sit with the MWTS.

Regular MWTS people will get first dibs but we are happy to top up with others.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4