Finals thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A few things will come out of this game.....

James Roberts might get charged by the MRC and might get suspended for it, but I doubt it. The interesting thing is how the ref first claimed he didn't see it, then later said that he thought the player on the ground was holding onto Roberts' leg. Did he see it or didn't he?

Corey Parker will escape sanction for his headbutt, but the reality is that his career should be now over.

And the refs comment about the Tits only being 12 behind? Anyone remember Joe the Cameraman? Funny though, within about a minute or two of that comment came the forward pass call that made certain the Tits wouldn't score. Why on earth would the referees want to know about the score unless they had a vested interest in it?

Then there was the decision to give Brisbane a penalty for Mead putting Oates in a dangerous position. The replay clearly showed that Oates pit himself into that position and that Mead only had eyes for the ball.

Archer and Greenturd will come out tomorrow (or Monday) and say that they are happy with how the refs and bunker were in tonight's game and Greenturd will try to spin that the game's integrity has never been stronger.

More corruption than the Fitzgerald Inquiry.

Last edited:
A few things will come out of this game.....

James Roberts might get charged by the MRC and might get suspended for it, but I doubt it. The interesting thing is how the ref first claimed he didn't see it, then later said that he thought the player on the ground was holding onto Roberts' leg. Did he see it or didn't he?

Corey Parker will escape sanction for his headbutt, but the reality is that his career should be now over.

And the refs comment about the Tits only being 12 behind? Anyone remember Joe the Cameraman? Funny though, within about a minute or two of that comment came the forward pass call that made certain the Tits wouldn't score. Why on earth would the referees want to know about the score unless they had a vested interest in it?

Then there was the decision to give Brisbane a penalty for Mead putting Oates in a dangerous position. The replay clearly showed that Oates pit himself into that position and that Mead only had eyes for the ball.

Archer and Greenturd will come out tomorrow (or Monday) and say that they are happy with how the refs and bunker were in tonight's game and Greenturd will try to spin that the game's integrity has never been stronger.

More corruption than the Fitzgerald Inquiry.
Archer and the turd can come out and say anything they want because i wont be watching. Ill be busy watching afl untill our next game (2017)
I felt sorry for the titans, who i have never felt anything for before and my intrest in the game in general is getting eroded futher by watching games like that.

Daily Telegraph (free to view)....
Were Titans robbed in Broncos loss? Six calls that changed the game

Daily Telegraph link: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...e/news-story/664fba1d46d1d1254b1e23cd9b0854be

ROBBED? Fans were fuming during the Brisbane-Gold Coast NRL finals clash, with the Titans deemed to have been on the wrong side of a host of controversial decisions.

We take a look at some of the calls that cruelled the Titans as they crashed out of the NRL premiership race following their 44-28 loss to the Broncos.

continues.......

Daily Telegraph link: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...e/news-story/664fba1d46d1d1254b1e23cd9b0854be

ROBBED? Fans were fuming during the Brisbane-Gold Coast NRL finals clash, with the Titans deemed to have been on the wrong side of a host of controversial decisions.

We take a look at some of the calls that cruelled the Titans as they crashed out of the NRL premiership race following their 44-28 loss to the Broncos.

continues.......

BUT

The high rating Donkeys remain to maybe fight off in another QLD blockbuster, Chan 9 ( owners of the game) salivating at the thought of the advertising dollars to come in!!

I'm over it. I watched the Billion dollar hotel instead of that crap. I knew it was going to be a ref farce so there wasn't any point.

continues.......

Good article and some classic comments ... Thanks for sharing

The winners of this years GF. My head says the Storm. My heart says the Sharks (only because they havent won one yet, and even though they are far from my second favourite side)

I watched with some old friends last night ... we were talking NRL before hand & I had a big whinge & rant a bout corruption and match fixing and they said I was a paranoid conspiracy theorist .... the we watched the game ..... before it was over they were wanting to lynch the refs , then after Archers 'explanation'? they wanted to stuff him up Turds backside and take them both 12 miles out with a large anvil ... anyone who watched that game must be stunned !!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8