Finals thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Come on man!!!!!!! Have you been watching the bloody game? Give it a rest, the officiating has been bordering on corrupt.

I've turned it off now , yes the Coast haven't done themselves many favours, but gee whiz, as I said during half time , get ready for the stich up, every 50/50 will go the Donkeys way.

And it did , it's simple, it was pre-ordained!!

I have never seen a game with soo many decisions going the Broncos was.

Even in the 75 min when the Titans were coming back the refs were like arh can't have that. Forward pass. Not even close.

Even our 2013 gf.

Another momentum killer bullsh1t penalty that gifts the donkeys another try. Disgraceful, this is as bad as the officiating in the 2014 grand final. @Nordburg where are you?

I assume you meant the 2013 GF......! ;)

And the officiating tonight is perhaps not as bad as that complete and utter sham, display of corruption, bias, manipulation and robbery of what should have been our 9th premiership in 2013, etc, etc. (O.k. deep breath, I wont go on about it.)

However this game is absolutely disgraceful and the officiating has definitely affected the result tonight in a big way. I suspect Gold Coke were actually in a position to take this game but the refs have robbed them of momentum with bad calls or no calls.

Another game worthy of a full investigation.

Has Jarhead touched the ball in the second half ?? Even his own team mates are keeping it away from him in case he drops it. If you are paying a guy a $1mil a year wouldn't you be trying to get him involved at every opportunity. For a supposed match winner he hasn't done much in this second 40.

@Nordburg the Tits definitely haven't helped themselves this half. But the refereeing has been an absolute disgrace. Its been so biased its not funny.
I agree,the refereeing has been very poor.But to suggest that it's a conspiracy is absolutely ridiculous.The NRL have as much,if not more,reasons to keep the Titans going.Its the same as the Bunker,people keep saying they need to fix it or do this and that with it.The only reason the refs and bunker fail is through incompetency from the people running it

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8