Finals thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Is this Ennis's last chance or is he going around again in 2017?

Gee I'd really like someone to lose their **** and flatten him, but guess with the sin bin rule no one will do that.

Except maybe if it's the GF, 5 mins to go, whomever is playing the Sharks leads by 28-4, and one of their big forwards says " enough is enough " goes into a scrum, throws an uppercut and knocks the prick out!!

Now that would really make my day, a Sharks choke and an unconscious Michael Ennis carted off with 5 to go!!

Ennis finishes this year @Mark from Brisbane .

Would make this year even worse ... He goes out a GF winner and our true champion Killer leaves the game like he did ( with Manly loosing the last 5 games straight )killer deserved better.

Clay

Bencher
Personally hoping for a raiders, Cowboys gf.

Don't know if the Cowboys will be able to make it though, tough game last week in the heat and have a few injuries

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
And taking the 2 here is another poor decision. Psychologically, they have just conceded to the Cowboys. If the Cowboys switch on at some point that could really come back to bite the Sharkies

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Sharks need to start straightening up and hitting the Cows hard and fast in numbers up the guts. They've been drifting sideways for awhile now, it's time to surprise the Cow's and really ram home the advantage.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Nooooo, Ennis you are a bonehead. You can't smell blood when it's rammed up your nostrils? Dam, there are some really poor psychological decisions by the Sharkies. They just better hope the Cow's are physically spent and it's not just commentator hype-talk.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
8-0 after 30 minutes of all the ball and all the field position. I'd be doing handstands if I was the Cowboys. I'd lol if they get a try before half time to go in at 8-6. They'll have stiff breeze in second half. I'm hoping sharks choke in this one

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Commentators were just blowing mythical smoke up Holme's butt as he then loses control of the ball to follow up his in-goal Watmough hand's impersonation and a 50m sideways and backwards run on his first touch. lol

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Sharks have done well this year but I just can't like them. Grubs. Storm V Sharks would be a yuck Grand Final.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
8-0 after 30 minutes of all the ball and all the field position. I'd be doing handstands if I was the Cowboys. I'd lol if they get a try before half time to go in at 8-6. They'll have stiff breeze in second half. I'm hoping sharks choke in this one
I agree about the cows and handstands, but prefer to see the Sharkies get up personally.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18