Finals thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Broncos lost????

Quick Wayne, blame the state of origin period!

*blames soo*

there we go, normal transmission resumed.

Broncos out! wooooohoooooooo

Hopefully the storm to follow

I guess their top secret world first technology came up a little short.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/rug...-technology-in-title-bid-20160914-grgdyl.html

It's the secret weapon Brisbane believe will give them an edge in their quest for premiership success.

Broncos players have been trialling a world-first technology, external counter pulsation (ECP), in a bid to help them recover quicker. The device, which costs about $60,000 and is usually only available in cardiac rehabilitation units, is attached to players via pressure cuffs that are placed around their calves, thighs and buttocks while they are sitting on a bed.

g'bye and g riddance! broncos

It seems Penrith aren't kicking on the 5th if they are in the opposition 30 again.

Either that or Cartwright just got it wrong.

Just out of curiosity.....how did Canberra end up with the scrum feed when Austin was the one who knocked on?

As the Foxtel commentators stated I think teams should be allowed to carry an 18th man , who can be used if a player is taken out of the match by foul play.

That head high against Yeo is a good example of this, he probably won't play again tonight, meaning Panthers are down to 16.

Panthers need to cut the errors and they'll get back into this. Not sure what their completions were in first half but it wouldn't have been high.

The bunker aren't taking a lot of time checking over the raiders tries. The rapana one I'm sure the ref said check the onside and all they did was check the grounding. That croker one it looked like enough doubt over control after he planted it on the leg to warrant a couple of looks at least.

Now the raiders are making errors and giving panthers some fair share of possession. Some cool goal kicking from Cleary.

Haven't seen a lot of Canberra this year - gotta be honest, I think next week's game will be a borefest of wrestle/grapple/walk 3 metres off the mark at every play the ball. There's been a lot of purple scum style rubbish in the ruck tonight.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11