Finals thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Yep. Clinical, disciplined, structured and boring!

You forgot " and almost guaranteed of winning ".

All we can hope for is Scam to get rubbed out ( highly unlikely) or an injury, otherwise it's just about engraved on the trophy already.

image.jpeg
This is from, RL Bible. FB

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Faders have names both Austin and Hodgeson.

Triple M Grill Team had Hodgeson gone for the rest of the year a few days ago, and Austin was supposed to be out for 8 weeks a month ago.

Have a feeling they'll rush Austin back in as its do or die, I think if both out the Panthers could win.

If both play , and are fully fit then it's the Faders to continue.

R3

Bird gang affiliate
I'd love Blake Green to arrive with some Premiership winning knowledge and insight but unless he grabbed one during his Super League stint, he can join us with an unfed hunger
I'd like to see the raiders face the panthers or sharks, they'd be entertaining games

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
With the home ground advantage you can almost pencil in Scam and the Drizzle for one team in the GF, as to the other ?????

HoldenV8

Journey Man
James Roberts lost at the judiciary and got suspended for a week.......

He gets a week for a deliberate kick to the back of an opponent while Sam Kasiano got 2 weeks for his kick that managed to collect Corey Parker.

Roberts should be sitting out until 2017 IMO. I mean FFS, he deliberately kicked an opponent who was on the ground in the back and all he gets is one lousy week?

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
James Roberts lost at the judiciary and got suspended for a week.......

He gets a week for a deliberate kick to the back of an opponent while Sam Kasiano got 2 weeks for his kick that managed to collect Corey Parker.

Roberts should be sitting out until 2017 IMO. I mean FFS, he deliberately kicked an opponent who was on the ground in the back and all he gets is one lousy week?

But dont forget he's a Donkey,and they have different rules for everything!!

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Unfortunately I have to watch Nein's coverage on GEM, but I'll take what I can get while I am too cheap to pay for Foxtel :p

I hope the Cowboys tear the Donkey's a new one tonight. It'll be a round up in Townsville and the Donkey's will be bucking all the way to Mad Monday.

Unfortunately for Clint Eastwood.....Kelly's Heroes won't be getting the gold tonight ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18