Finally some good news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Calling this good news simply proves there are some Manly fans every bit as pathetic as fans we love to deride from other clubs. Boyle went out there for Manly, ran hard and tried his best and busted his shoulder trying to stop the opposition. How dare he not be a champion?
Get well soon, Boyle.
Yeah, I thought he went okay myself. Certainly wasn't a bad performance by Morgan on the weekend.

He doesn’t deserve to be in the starting 17, he doesn’t suit the faster game style. But if mediocrity is want you are after keep backing the same 17.

Big ask for Boyle to play in an unaccustomed position and trying to contain one of the best edge attackers in the N R L in Kikau . Big body and has some mobility but again tough assignment for Boyle and really could not see the rationale . Suli would have done more defending on Kikau in the i st half in particular then expected and just opening up more space for the Panthers outside attackers . Could only see him as a tradesman like middle forward and again don 't think it was the most helpful move to put him on an edge , Hope that his recovery goes well , not a world beater but seems a good and honest working middle player

Also think that Sipley and Saddler soon [ still a development player for a while of course ] should be rated ahead of Morgan , Need regular direct and incisive running in the ruck these days and Sipley and Saddler are more suited for that . Again seems really frustrating that our props are generally giving good go forward and the attack is not up to scratch after that , errors aside and for many matches now . Set plays poorly executed , clunky attack , seems endemic , must be able to do better with the calibre of players still in the squad . Tom and Walker back in the centres should no doubt help but again should not be dependent on just a gun player at his best returning or a positional change .

ok buddy, he broke the rules and he’s a plodder not deserving of first grade

this is a forum to discuss different points of view just because mine is different to yours doesn’t mean it’s pathetic. You sound like one of those lefty cancel culture PC people.

Saying who is or isn't first grade material is fair game but saying it is "good news" that a Manly player busts his shoulder on field is actually a bit pathetic

He was far from the worst player on Thursday night as well

Des is the saviour ,Des sucks now.
Jorge sucks ,Jorge is the saviour now.
Dce worth every cent,Dce not worth p1ss now.
Walker sucks at centre ,We need Walker playing back at centre.
HHHMmmmmm :tmi::tmi:
I'm not sure that all those comments came from the same posters...
Plenty on here never wanted Des back in the first place, are not calling for Jorge back now, think DCE is not a first rate half or ever thought Walker was anything but a centre (although i will put my hand up on that one as I thought he may work at FB...wrong!)

Boyle is a plodder shouldn’t be in the starting 17 he adds nothing
Yep...

Calling this good news simply proves there are some Manly fans every bit as pathetic as fans we love to deride from other clubs. Boyle went out there for Manly, ran hard and tried his best and busted his shoulder trying to stop the opposition. How dare he not be a champion?
Get well soon, Boyle.
Bigger yep...

He doesn’t deserve to be in the starting 17, he doesn’t suit the faster game style. But if mediocrity is want you are after keep backing the same 17.

You appear to have difficulty understanding the difference between saying you don't think somebody is 1st grade standard ... and putting shiite on them simply because they are not as good as you want them to be ...

Morgan wouldn't be in my 17 either ... but then again I expect a $150k, performance from him .. and as long as he has a go and plays to his best ability I will respect him ....

As opposed to expecting an $800k performance from Marty ... and being disappointed ..

Can we get them to review the game again and charge Jetski with something as well????
I would be interested to see if jet ski is faster than Parker. Maybe he is a centre instead of a forward. He scored a few tries filling in at centre from memory.

I would be interested to see if jet ski is faster than Parker. Maybe he is a centre instead of a forward. He scored a few tries filling in at centre from memory.
He seem to have trouble holding onto the ball, I don't know if that works at centre either.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10