Finally some good news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yeah its a pretty sad reflection of the club, and Des' selections, when we are happy when there is an injury to one of the under performers.

Yeah its a pretty sad reflection of the club, and Des' selections, when we are happy when there is an injury to one of the under performers.
I recall the same sentiments were shown last year when Jorge Taufua was ruled out for the rest of the season,seems like he wasn’t to blame for the short comings of the outside backs

Last edited:
Bet he’s not back for weeks yet.

No knowledge , gut feel only , round 10.
He has already missed 16% of the regular season. Next week will be 20%. One of our highest payed players. If he gets one more injury I’m done paying my membership.

I recall the same sentiments were shown last year when Jorge Taufua was ruled out for the rest of the season,seems like he wasn’t to blame for the short comings of the outside backs

Most of us knew that. But it doesn't help when the wingers have massive shortcomings of their own without those inside them not doing their job properly either.

What's the bet that if Jorge gets back into first grade the first thing people will do is complain about his poor handling and lack of speed. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I think the refs and the NRL are going too hard on these so-called 'Crusher' tackles. In most cases their opponent has backed into them and they have little choice than to wrap up the ball carrier. I don't see many deliberate 'crusher' tackles these days. They are accidental in most cases.
I can't even remember Lance being involved in anything dangerous.

I think the refs and the NRL are going too hard on these so-called 'Crusher' tackles. In most cases their opponent has backed into them and they have little choice than to wrap up the ball carrier. I don't see many deliberate 'crusher' tackles these days. They are accidental in most cases.
I can't even remember Lance being involved in anything dangerous.
It’s not so much a case of the deliberate crusher, it’s more a case of every players been told to take advantage of the rule, its milking and its a blight on the code, it’s more something you expect from a soccer player, anything that looks remotely like pressure on the neck, has the ball carrier staying down placing his hand to his head, I dislike it, but know that player welfare is paramount and the rule must stay, I guess I just don’t think players should be seeking the lame advantage of the rule

Des is the saviour ,Des sucks now.
Jorge sucks ,Jorge is the saviour now.
Dce worth every cent,Dce not worth p1ss now.
Walker sucks at centre ,We need Walker playing back at centre.
HHHMmmmmm :tmi::tmi:

Calling this good news simply proves there are some Manly fans every bit as pathetic as fans we love to deride from other clubs. Boyle went out there for Manly, ran hard and tried his best and busted his shoulder trying to stop the opposition. How dare he not be a champion?
Get well soon, Boyle.

Calling this good news simply proves there are some Manly fans every bit as pathetic as fans we love to deride from other clubs. Boyle went out there for Manly, ran hard and tried his best and busted his shoulder trying to stop the opposition. How dare he not be a champion?
Get well soon, Boyle.

ok buddy, he broke the rules and he’s a plodder not deserving of first grade

this is a forum to discuss different points of view just because mine is different to yours doesn’t mean it’s pathetic. You sound like one of those lefty cancel culture PC people.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8