Feleti Mateo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Where was the money coming from to sign gallen?

I reckon we could fit another in if Dunley were to go at seasons end.

Are you saying get rid of Kite to sign O'Meley.....................im gobsmacked, horrible idea

Last conversation with MSE Marketing dept stated no funds left under the salary cap... we wont be buying anyone unless people leave, and because of that, MSE wont know until players anounce they are leaving and by then most "better" players on the market will be long gone.

Kite is the biggest question mark, future at this stage unknown, but I like his style - stating he's waiting till after SOO to seriously look at offer. Beaver will probably retire from opinions around Narabeen - his income gets eaten up by player upgrades and contract increments.

Last conversation with MSE Marketing dept stated no funds left under the salary cap... we wont be buying anyone unless people leave, and because of that, MSE wont know until players anounce they are leaving and by then most \"better\" players on the market will be long gone.

Are you suggesting that there is no offer tabled for LOD ?

only part of beavers salary is under the cap.

Weidler mentioned that a few clubs where after MOM but Manly wasnt one of them. Looks like he will leave doggies as they are now signing Hazim

G'day guys, This isn't a Sherlock type post. But i will deadset spew if they don't keep Travis Burns because for my money he has already proved his worth.

Another good game from him last night. 80m, 17 tackles and he scored a try (his first in first grade).

The raw talent is there for sure, still prone to making a few errors (needs to work on his ball security) but he'd be an excellent purchase.

Unfortunately, I get the feeling that now he is being selected in first grade regularly (and he's going too well to be dropped, even by a dud coach like Hagen) that he will probably stay with the Eels.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4