Faith in Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He's found his spot in Dessie's side, he was very good tonite and I expect him only to get better and better.

My opinion
Dylan Walker is a bloody good footy player...
An Ace up the sleeves for games ahead and maybe not the worlds best defender, but in the modern game - but could well be a benefit in games ahead

He still gets spotted in defence though, they seek him out for a reason. I wouldn't be putting too much stock in tonight's attacking performance against a pretty weak opposition. He needs to stiffen up the shoulder if he wants to play finals football in the middle of the park

Any chance he takes Parker's spot at centre this week ?? That's what the Dylan believers have been waiting for isn't it ?

Where are you getting this stat from..???????? Foxsport stats say Manly 8 missed tackles....
I'm getting them from the match day game thread..!!!!!!!!! It states Manly 16 missed tackles .... I've got 9 exclaimation marks versus your 8 question marks.. so I am right.
Screenshot_20210815-032930_Chrome.jpg

By far the most polarising player we have...for many reasons. Des is a pro and is hopefully right with the latitude he has given him. When it all boils down to it we all want success,

Thought Walker played very well again this week, his attacking game is always good, today’s game his defence was very good in the middle.

Only Jake and Croker made more tackles than Walker.

I wish him all the very best as a utility, or a centre because 'he ain't no fullback'.

When he stood in for tom last night, he wasn't even in the picture when parra scored their second.

Seems much more effective coming in off the bench, good little dabbing kicks, broke a couple of tackles... you guys saw it.

Need as many cylinders firing come finals, so keep it up Dylan!

I really liked and like what Dylan offers at 14. I think the debate around him as a Centre is over. If Parker is out and he likely will be Moses will take his Centre spot. Dylan has the skills to either play the link role or with explosive bursts through the middle. He is now a Connor Watson type imo and there’s arguably more importance to a player in this mould than a starting Centre. Well done Dylan

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8