Faith in Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Desite the haters and him being on earlier and probably playing a different role, he was very good last night.
He always tries to play at his best and sometimes his best is not good enough but that happens when you don’t get to play consistently in the position where you have played your best
I wonder how well would Parker and Suli or even Harper would go if they were playing in the multiple positions Walker has had to play in

I think he was hidden in defense much better yesterday

If we have players who just aren't cutting it in defense then at least we need to have a structure for them to keep it simple and not **** it up

He always tries to play at his best and sometimes his best is not good enough but that happens when you don’t get to play consistently in the position where you have played your best
I wonder how well would Parker and Suli or even Harper would go if they were playing in the multiple positions Walker has had to play in
well in this super sub role - it suits him perfectly

Walker played very well so I congratulate him. That tackle he put on Moses was a cracker and should have been applauded rather than penalised. The refs are far too reactionary these days. A player gets hurt and they look for a culprit.
Anyway, I hope Walker can keep up the good form. Despite my negativity about him I'm seriously wanting him to prove me and his other detractors wrong.

Walker played very well so I congratulate him. That tackle he put on Moses was a cracker and should have been applauded rather than penalised. The refs are far too reactionary these days. A player gets hurt and they look for a culprit.
Anyway, I hope Walker can keep up the good form. Despite my negativity about him I'm seriously wanting him to prove me and his other detractors wrong.
Within about 8 seconds of Moses getting up he put on a great pass, and a kick into the in goal.

Not only a poser but a diver too!

NYEag;e

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8