'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

StuBoot

Bencher
Foran spent a third of the season injured but I agree they'd be wishing they had him now.
He only played 14 games yet was their Player of the Year.

No matter how bad they are/were surely that is some kind of achievement and yet he was
deemed unworthy of another season.

eaglebuzz

Bencher
He only played 14 games yet was their Player of the Year.

No matter how bad they are/were surely that is some kind of achievement and yet he was
deemed unworthy of another season.
Not keeping him and Morgan Harper are definitely two of the dumbest recruitment/retention decisions they have made in recent memory.

Celebrate Barrett's greatest ever loss with this great beer cooler! Ahhh, I'll drink to that!!!

I took on board your recommendation and ordered this but D'oh! I should have waited until after round 24 because chances are it will be out of date after that..

Last edited:

Kevinward777

First Grader
Boy I am glad I have the experts on this site to put me thinking straight ...

Again on 360 ... that numbnut Benji Marshall (what would he know about football) ... said every Manly player he has spoken too gives Barrett huge wraps .... and same at Penrith ....

Bloody Benji should know better than to listen to people who have actually been coached by him ....
Bunji, would be loving it under Bennett. He's found a new lease of life this year.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Remember this lol.

Bulldogs Chief Executive Andrew Hill was delighted at being able to sign someone of the quality of Flanagan:

It is fantastic news for our Members and fans that we have been able to add someone of the class of Kyle to our squad.

He is a quality all-round footballer, who will bring game management and a strong kicking component to our halves, as well as having the potential to grow as a player under Trent Barrett and his coaching staff.

We are putting together a squad that has the right qualities and everyone is excited about getting back together for the pre-season in what we believe is a new beginning for the club.

We can't wait for Kyle to be a part of that."

Kevinward777

First Grader
This little beauty was from ESPN - it's so mystifying how this fool, fools the media.

Flanagan becomes Trent Barrett's biggest-name signing, with the lure of working with the former Manly coach the likely biggest appeal.

Barrett is seen as one of the best attacking coaches in the game, having helped restructure Penrith's attack and change the way Nathan Cleary played in 2020.

It helped the Panthers go all the way to the grand final on the back of 17 straight wins before their 26-20 loss to Melbourne in the decider on Sunday.

Last edited:

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
This little beauty was from ESPN - it's so mystifying how this bloke switches the media.

Flanagan becomes Trent Barrett's biggest-name signing, with the lure of working with the former Manly coach the likely biggest appeal.

Kyle Flanagan runs the ball for the Sydney Roosters.
Nathan Stirk/Getty Images
Barrett is seen as one of the best attacking coaches in the game, having helped restructure Penrith's attack and change the way Nathan Cleary played in 2020.

It helped the Panthers go all the way to the grand final on the back of 17 straight wins before their 26-20 loss to Melbourne in the decider on Sunday.
Haha responsible for that sh*t goal kick attempt too is he.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
14 8 6 60 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
13 7 6 -55 18