'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tonight's classic comment from the kennel:

"I honestly am 99% sure Baz sucks arse and can't coach Under 6s, but like you said, I'd give him 5-10 rounds before punting him.

I'd be looking for a caretaker coach already."

1618745259683.png

So the Dogs pinched Des from us to "buy" a premiership - and we know how successful that was lol. Then they lure Barrett - after all his success at Manly - not. What were they thinking??!! :eek:

Like when Gus sold Zoolander's virtues to Bozo (he actually said on TV that Barrett could be the next Supercoach ... LOL), someone convinced the Dogs that it was Barrett who was responsible for the Panthers league leading attacking game.

Results so far in 2021 have proven what we knew at the end of 2018 - that Trent Barrett is not a good first grade coach.

Not singling out anyone but the continual Barrett bashing is just so un-Manly to me.

Yeah the club made a huge mistake and he ended up being an insult to the jersey we love and a stain on our history but it is purile to go on and on about something that has happened. We are bigger than this, no?

He obviously doesn't need us to belittle his accomplishments...he does it all on his own on a weekly basis. Is that not enough? It is for me.

Let's move on, be REAL Manly supporters and bash the living shlt out of someone who is currently not living up to what we expect from our staff or players. (No examples provided)

We all love and hate but we really don't need to fuel it with pointless words here...it is in our heart and gut and shirley that is enough.

I agree, and it seems a little tired that some of the vitriol is simply to go "ha ha" at one, or a few of, our own members on here (though much of it is directed at barrett himself).

But good luck.

- And, don't call me shirley!

However, ya, neway, w/e, he sux

Not singling out anyone but the continual Barrett bashing is just so un-Manly to me.

Yeah the club made a huge mistake and he ended up being an insult to the jersey we love and a stain on our history but it is purile to go on and on about something that has happened. We are bigger than this, no?

He obviously doesn't need us to belittle his accomplishments...he does it all on his own on a weekly basis. Is that not enough? It is for me.

Let's move on, be REAL Manly supporters and bash the living shlt out of someone who is currently not living up to what we expect from our staff or players. (No examples provided)

We all love and hate but we really don't need to fuel it with pointless words here...it is in our heart and gut and shirley that is enough.

The bloke very publically **** on the club as a way to try and mask his own failings.

That's reason enough for me to bask in his current failures.
The fact it's happening at a club like the Dogs is an added bonus.

So in summary.

Fk Barrett.

I kind of see your point here, however I can see Barrett has enjoyed very generous commentary from the media especially when he was coaching us. This generous commentary has completely been unearned. He really has not being scrutinised for his lack of coaching ability. I guess the commentary he is now receiving on the silvertails site evens things out. Gee Barrett is one of luckiest people in the world IMO he is paid an absolute fortune and really has no idea. The truth needs to be told.

This is why you should be able to apply multiple 'likes'... I went with 'winner' but it really needs an 'optimistic' too... lol

I agree, and it seems a little tired that some of the vitriol is simply to go "ha ha" at one, or a few of, our own members on here (though much of it is directed at barrett himself).

But good luck.

- And, don't call me shirley!

However, ya, neway, w/e, he sux
I know right - what a bunch of numbnuts!

Come on mate you're kidding yeah? This place loves to put the boot into its own team so kicking twenty into touch seems like a hobby at the moment. Nonway thats going to end.

About the media, they were all on the verge of coming for us at 0/4 (correction there **** had started) well the Dogs are 0/6 and the only winless side in the comp, think Trent‘s time is coming, can’t believe his escaped it up to this point. Maybe because everyone just knows the dogs are ****, perhaps they just have low expectations for them and perhaps maybe even some sympathy for them, I on the other hand quite enjoy whats happening, can’t stand the dogs, no respect for Trent and long may they suffer.

If Barrett was smart he should sign up John Morris to be assistant coach.
He can at least coach defensive structures and has a history of bringing young players up into first grade.

Barrett can then stick to teaching the players how to do one armed push-ups on bars in your undies
If Barrett was smart, he would give up coaching, full stop.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8