'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This one is for my good mate @Woodsie, GoTheDoggies
GoTheDoggies
Kennel Immortal
57 minutes ago
I will stick to my word and have a break from the Kennel. After witnessing dire performances and inept first grade coaching I've had enough of Barrett and all the false hope surrounding this massive ex-Manly dud. He has not nailed recruitment and you can see the statistical analysis I've done on Pay vs Barrett thread highlighting how far backwards we've gone. We've gone backwards with an open cheque book of new signings, that is unacceptable.

I said we would lose to the Cowboys and I've been consistent on the fact that Barrett is a total fraud for many weeks now.

This one is for my good mate @Woodsie, GoTheDoggies
GoTheDoggies
Kennel Immortal
57 minutes ago
I will stick to my word and have a break from the Kennel. After witnessing dire performances and inept first grade coaching I've had enough of Barrett and all the false hope surrounding this massive ex-Manly dud. He has not nailed recruitment and you can see the statistical analysis I've done on Pay vs Barrett thread highlighting how far backwards we've gone. We've gone backwards with an open cheque book of new signings, that is unacceptable.

I said we would lose to the Cowboys and I've been consistent on the fact that Barrett is a total fraud for many weeks now
Cant see what the dogs board see in Baz... Baffling....

So the Dogs pinched Des from us to "buy" a premiership - and we know how successful that was lol. Then they lure Barrett - after all his success at Manly - not. What were they thinking??!! :eek:

Hetherington sent off a for a high tackle. Yet when he did the same thing to Marty last year not even on report and Marty was out for a few weeks.

Never let the truth get in the way if an anti Manly story. @:)

Last year Hetherington was placed on report for a dangerous tackle on Manly player Martin Taupau. Hetherington was later suspended for four matches after pleading guilty to the dangerous tackle

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8