everyone writing us off

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Reasons why Manly will be successful this coming season:

X I don't think there is one other team, that will have as much consistency roster wise as us (that equates to chemistry)
X We are still one of the youngest clubs in the NRL (IF not the youngest)
X Jorge Taufua & Curtis Sironen are almost adds (based on injury last season), on top of Thompson
X 15 out of our top 30, are playing contract years
X Manly are a team that have always responded well to people writing them off
X Depth. Our depth is much deeper & more quality than it has been in a very long time (players vying for positions)
X Stability in the coaching ranks and in the back office.
X Top team on paper, has VERY little holes in it
X Younger, faster, more skilled.

01. Tom Trbojevic (should get SOO experience this season)
02. Jorge Taufua (Back after being away all off season - looks like a beast in his pictures)
03. Brian Kelly (finished the season on fire, and had a cracking off season I've heard)
04. Dylan Walker (Is all class, as we all know)
05. Akuila Uate (The 2017 surprise packet, will certainly carry that forward)
06. XXXXXXXXXX (unsure, this is our only unknown right now, but lots of players vying for it)
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (Looks so much more comfortable in his skin these days)
08. Darcy Lussick (will have a huge bounce back season with a full off season)
09. Apisai Koroisou (Became one of the elite Hookers last season)
10. Marty Taupau (one of the top 10 forwards in the game statistically as well as being destructive)
11. Joel Thompson (absolute machine, and rep forward still relatively young)
12. Curtis Sironen (Our whole team lifted when he was there for some reason. Beast)
13. Jake Trbojevic (Australian starting rep now, and for good reason)

14. Lewis Brown (Much maligned, but gives 100% every game, international experience)
15. Addin Fonua-Blake (Pushing for a starting spot, one of the most destructive international quality forwards)
16. Lloyd Perrett (amazing off loader, should go to another level after being in the QLD emerging squad)
17. Frank Winterstein (could easily be in the starting 13, now international experience, will be huge impact)

Honestly, I'm expecting top 4, but a lot hinges on the success of whatever 5/8 we have.

Top 8 yes, top 4......maybe

Tell the haters they are lucky Arko isn't running the show

Other when when the ARL let Bozo also coach Manly after Graham Lowe wasn't able to continue.....when did the Arko led NSWRL/ARL actually favour Manly more than any other club?

Despite all the accusations, all the whinging from supporters of other clubs (and sometimes the media), none of the decisions made when Arko was league boss favoured Manly more than anyone else.

Other when when the ARL let Bozo also coach Manly after Graham Lowe wasn't able to continue.....when did the Arko led NSWRL/ARL actually favour Manly more than any other club?

Despite all the accusations, all the whinging from supporters of other clubs (and sometimes the media), none of the decisions made when Arko was league boss favoured Manly more than anyone else.
My point is pretty much the same,Arko was for the game as a whole,ex player,plenty of respect but he was Manly to the core.

Top 8 is a possibility but I think we fall just short.

What's this negativity young turbo? ... you are a young man in the prime of your life .... you are too young to be going soft!! ... Harden the f**k up!

Last edited:
I'm used to everyone else righting us off. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respect that. But I personally find it disappointing when our own brothers right us off before the season has begun. We've got a great core of players, great coach, club culture and I'm expecting big improvement in form from everyone. It ain't over until the fat lady sings And the bitch hasn't even opened up her mouth yet.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11