everyone writing us off

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

winnyason

Bencher
Noticed that clown nrl rumours has us out of 8.
Been to few bbq mates suggesting we had a soft draw and miss green kidding me and broken down bj.
Thompson more than replace him, cant wait seems to be big perception we wont make it.

Yeah I think we will have a solid year - we learnt a lot last year and our young players will betree for the run.

We have better depth with U20s coming thru plus more options in the forwards with JT and the Souffs guy plus Assuming DCE performs and we have a 5/8 that can do a job there is no reason why we can’t repeat 2017 ie top 6.

If injuries are kind to us and Hastings/Croker deliver and a few players step up beyond expectations then Top 4 is there for the taking.

I for one are not writing us off and I am more confident today of our chances than this time last year- let everyone else think we are rubbish!

Yeah I think we will have a solid year - we learnt a lot last year and our young players will betree for the run.

We have better depth with U20s coming thru plus more options in the forwards with JT and the Souffs guy plus Assuming DCE performs and we have a 5/8 that can do a job there is no reason why we can’t repeat 2017 ie top 6.

If injuries are kind to us and Hastings/Croker deliver and a few players step up beyond expectations then Top 4 is there for the taking.

I for one are not writing us off and I am more confident today of our chances than this time last year- let everyone else think we are rubbish!
Agree under the radar

We are written off every year by all these so called experts yet we continue to impress. Who really cares what these guys think. Let them carry on about the wonderful.....Eels, Roosters, Storm, Knights, Broncos etc. The best part is we get to laugh & stick it up the twats when we prove them wrong!

Those first few fixture games will be very crucial for Manly with most likely an inexperienced new 5 /8 and some inexperience in any probable early centre selections. Joel Thompson should certainly add some extra starch in the pack and the side should be well prepared and motivated . Providing the confidence factor will be there for the most likely new half and centre combinations and some expected collective natural improvement , the team should be still very competitive and eager for a good start for the season .

I've lost count of the number of times I've been asked: "So, Manly's been cheating the salary cap, eh?"
I'm sure all of you have been confronted by the same innuendo.
My stock answer is that "it's not our go" and then launch into a diatribe about the NRL's anti-Manly agenda. When I see their eyes glaze over I know I've bored them to death.
Any other suggestions for responses to such pointed Manly barbs?

I've lost count of the number of times I've been asked: "So, Manly's been cheating the salary cap, eh?"
I'm sure all of you have been confronted by the same innuendo.
My stock answer is that "it's not our go" and then launch into a diatribe about the NRL's anti-Manly agenda. When I see their eyes glaze over I know I've bored them to death.
Any other suggestions for responses to such pointed Manly barbs?
Maybe something like , the breach notice has not been concluded or confirmed yet , let's wait for the Manly response and the final outcome .

Noticed that clown nrl rumours has us out of 8.
Been to few bbq mates suggesting we had a soft draw and miss green kidding me and broken down bj.
Thompson more than replace him, cant wait seems to be big perception we wont make it.
They wrote us off in 11 also with a supposebly no name half . Well that ended well. I remember a couple of years back the roosters were 1.06 and we were 6.00 same story . I just reply with blow it out your arse.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8