Ethan Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What's everyone thoughts play Bully at lock and Jake at front row next season ?
I think Bully goes best at front row ,when he has played there he has gone alright .
Also I think his best games for Bronco were at FR.
Like alot of these guys he needs game time ,so I would have him in instead of Marty tbh.
Anyways what would I know ,I haven't got to 5 NRL GFs and won 2 comps

Dropped from this weeks's side, DeLuis has been preferred. Bully hasn't had too many opportunities but has had a few and hasn't quite grabbed them.

Dropped from this weeks's side, DeLuis has been preferred. Bully hasn't had too many opportunities but has had a few and hasn't quite grabbed them.
As opposed to De Luis who is nothing more than a park footy player? Or Marty who is leaving in 2 weeks and is sooking about not getting the ball? Or Ben T who is only there because of Tom and Jake?

No way Bully should be behind any of those blokes, but if he can't crack a team with half the roster out then it goes to show how far down the fossil's pecking order he really is

As opposed to De Luis who is nothing more than a park footy player? Or Marty who is leaving in 2 weeks and is sooking about not getting the ball? Or Ben T who is only there because of Tom and Jake?

No way Bully should be behind any of those blokes, but if he can't crack a team with half the roster out then it goes to show how far down the fossil's pecking order he really is
I agree. Although Bully hasn’t shown heaps this year he’s showed more than De Luis and Probably Burbo too.

Ethan Bullermor was given plenty of opportunities but he did not grab the bull by the horns so to speak .

See the source image

I think it’s hilarious and strangely poetic that bozo has used a picture from a Ben stiller comedy movie to illustrate a point. Said picture is a punchline

A point was made just maybe not the intended one

Great young man.
Yeah, never doubted he is a solid kid, hopefully it rubs off on a few other blokes. I don't expect them all to be a "genius" but graduating from their x box would be a good start. Ok, a bit harsh! It would be great to see Ethan just take that next next step up next year, particualrly in defence.

Just a thought I had but Bully debuted under and was coached by Seibold before he joined us. Hopefully he can realise his talent and can actually be used properly, unlike he was this year under Des

Has all the tools to be the mobile middle forward we need, let’s hope Seibs can put it all together

Just a thought I had but Bully debuted under and was coached by Seibold before he joined us. Hopefully he can realise his talent and can actually be used properly, unlike he was this year under Des

Has all the tools to be the mobile middle forward we need, let’s hope Seibs can put it all together
I hope he proves me wrong but he lacks grit

At his time with us when the going got tough Bullemore stopped going

I hope he proves me wrong but he lacks grit

At his time with us when the going got tough Bullemore stopped going
IMO he was always played in the wrong position ie on an edge ,except for once .His position is Front row and with his build and speed he should be the perfect new world type front rower .
Now is his opportunity to make that spot his own and realise his potential.

IMO he was always played in the wrong position ie on an edge ,except for once .His position is Front row and with his build and speed he should be the perfect new world type front rower .
Now is his opportunity to make that spot his own and realise his potential.
I hope so
We need improvement to our roster and he is part of the improvement

Bullemore has all of the physical attributes of a good footballer, except he has to use his noggin a lot better.

To my mind, he doesn't "see the game" and plays only to practiced drills.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4