Ethan Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
IMO he was always played in the wrong position ie on an edge ,except for once .His position is Front row and with his build and speed he should be the perfect new world type front rower .
Now is his opportunity to make that spot his own and realise his potential.
He could also go ok at lock. Just not on an edge again. Having said that, I also think Lawton could go well in that position.

He really needs to send Siebold a statement, and it all starts in 2023. We saw glimpses of what he's capable of, has the build of a Liam Martin. Just need Bully to believe in himself.

So he needs a mentor to give him a.....

leg up!

ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Rose Mciver Reaction GIF by CBS

He really needs to send Siebold a statement, and it all starts in 2023. We saw glimpses of what he's capable of, has the build of a Liam Martin. Just need Bully to believe in himself.
I would say that Bully has a much bigger build than Liam Martin (Bully is 190 cm -110 kg, Liam is 183 - 103 kg). Last season Bully was playing below that weight on an edge. If he can add a few more kilos to 115, Bullemore would be an absolute weapon as a middle. But as we all know, it's not about build with Liam; it's about attitude and confidence. You're right @Eagle 1 Bully does need to believe in himself. He also needs his role simplified and his coaches to believe in him as well.

Okay ... enough is enough .... I am over this puerile nonsense that says Dessie ruined the Bull by playing him out of position ... and that had he played in the front row he would have been the greatest player to ever wear the maroon and white .... BULL-DROPPINGS ...

The bloke went okay ... but was a disappointment in energy, aggression, attitude and execution .... he had no WAR face and made no lasting impression ...

He appears to have talent .... and he appears to have some physical gifts .... but whether he was playing front row or 2nd row, the character of the player would be visible ....

I fear that unless he has injections of cranky juice .... his potential will be unfulfilled ... I am hoping the new team can rev him up.

Went O K in a couple of outings last season , does need some more aggression all round but definitely has to show a lot more grunt in defence and certainly better tackling technique . Would be a shame if he does not get to that slightly better level and consistency in Manly colors , his pace factor alone could be real benefit . Probably not so much now in the modern era but his attributes could be really suited to a very useful 13 role , . Not out of the question that he could still be a handy edge player but for now , probably best to improve his game as a prop and ideally the new coaching regime and a bit more experience and motivation can get the best out of him . Again , certainly has some impressive natural ability

and that had he played in the front row he would have been the greatest player to ever wear the maroon and white .... ...

Right.......yeah never seen anyone saying that. Have seen plenty say he is more suited as a middle and I agree.

Okay ... enough is enough .... I am over this puerile nonsense that says Dessie ruined the Bull by playing him out of position ... and that had he played in the front row he would have been the greatest player to ever wear the maroon and white .... BULL-DROPPINGS ...

The bloke went okay ... but was a disappointment in energy, aggression, attitude and execution .... he had no WAR face and made no lasting impression ...

He appears to have talent .... and he appears to have some physical gifts .... but whether he was playing front row or 2nd row, the character of the player would be visible ....

I fear that unless he has injections of cranky juice .... his potential will be unfulfilled ... I am hoping the new team can rev him up.
A potential new sponsor. Paseka needs a few injections as well. Gee just give it to the whole team.
1673312332727.jpeg

There is opportubity there for our young forwards to step up and really cement themselves.

It is up to one or more of Bullemor, Burbo, Condon, Fifita, Tuitavake or Fainu to take that chance.

Exciting times.....hopefully

The guy clearly has talent, it just comes down to passion, and to me he has been ‘cruising’.

I thought he may be another Watmough, however, he just has not demonstrated that energy.

He has all the potential strengths of a Watmough, Cameron Murray or Victor Radley, but just doesn’t show it.

I am sure he has the ability, given his speed and strength, however, he just doesn’t exhibit the passion of others I have mentioned above.

There's some players that seem to be "outsiders" in the playing group. They get along but don't have any great mates in the team. Marty always struck me as being one; Croker the opposite.
Maybe settling into a new team/city/ state has been more challenging for Bullemore than he anticipated and that is coming through in his footy?

I hope he has a cracker of a season this year :)

The guy clearly has talent, it just comes down to passion, and to me he has been ‘cruising’.

I thought he may be another Watmough, however, he just has not demonstrated that energy.

He has all the potential strengths of a Watmough, Cameron Murray or Victor Radley, but just doesn’t show it.

I am sure he has the ability, given his speed and strength, however, he just doesn’t exhibit the passion of others I have mentioned above.
He's impressed me when ever he played lock. He probably has.more of a backrowers physique, yet edge just looks completely foreign to him.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6