Ethan Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What's wrong with Bullemor ?
Hey Merch (can I call you Merch?) - I mentioned in a previous post how I saw him play for Blacktown a while back and thought he was good at that level. His best attribute is his speed when being put into a gap rather than being able to make the actual break. And more so at FG level. When I knew he was coming, I went out of my way to watch as much of him as I could playing for Broncs and it was the same there. It was his defence that was the prob for me. I said in my other post that I didn't think he was "hard" enough for FG forwards. But that's just my lower level footy playing perspective. I still wouldn't want to tackle him. But anyway, that could just be his age, I don't know. It could be that his calling is more the finance world than the footy field. I think you're right that he seems like a solid kid and it was a big move to come down here. If he sticks around next year, I hope he proves me wrong but I just don't think he's down and dirty enough to make it in FG. We need some mongrel back in our forward pack (and I don't mean grubs like Kafusi and co) just some hard nuts to get the opposition a bit hesitant. There's some potential there with someone like Keppie but to be honest, the only bloke I can point to that comes close to what I'm trying to describe, is Zac Fulton. Just a side note - the night we played the Storm Nico Hynes was in the crowd and he went down to the sideline to catch up with some of the Storm officals. When he walked past me, all these Manly kids were going up and wanting selfies with him. Then Ethen went up and said g'day to him. Sadly, I didn't see one kid go up to Ethen. I almost did coz I felt sorry for him. But anyway ...........

the night we played the Storm Nico Hynes was in the crowd and he went down to the sideline to catch up with some of the Storm officals. When he walked past me, all these Manly kids were going up and wanting selfies with him. Then Ethen went up and said g'day to him. Sadly, I didn't see one kid go up to Ethen. I almost did coz I felt sorry for him. But anyway ..........
Assuming a lot of younger kids don’t know much of him due to his lack of first grade this year. If I saw him I definitely would go up to him (which I have before) he is a really polite and respectful guy and I hope he sticks around for a long time.

Things were certainly looking promising for Bully in that i st season game against the Panthers with his runaway try just on half time . Then there abouts , went well against the Tigers i st time around from memory , then seemed to fade a bit but coinciding with Davey first choice 2 nd row pairing with Haumole . Good leg drive but surprisingly for a speed type player , not really that good on his feet , stepping wise and so on . Maybe this could change but more of a direct type runner probably more suited to a middle - prop role . Same in defence , not a lot of agility and probably needs a harder contact level - drive when he does commit to a tackle . Doesn "t seem to lack anything in the strength department . Probably would not yet have the ball skills as a 13 yet let alone the type of defence needed at 13 . just let him concentrate on being a good leg drive running prop and hope that his defence can get a harder edge in the process .

Assuming a lot of younger kids don’t know much of him due to his lack of first grade this year. If I saw him I definitely would go up to him (which I have before) he is a really polite and respectful guy and I hope he sticks around for a long time.
Yeah, I agree, he seems like a good young bloke. And I really do hope he develops further next year. And I'm not saying I wouldn't talk to him, that says more about me not wanting to bother him. Hey with a bit of luck, his fianance skills can rub off on the club!:)

Why aren’t our coaches coaching this guy to be a better player? I wonder if they’re up to it.
Maybe they are, but perhaps Ethan isn’t rising to the occasion? I don’t know how we would know unless we were at training.

I’m not defending the coaches, I just don’t believe that any coach can unilaterally extract a material higher performance without the player putting in themselves. It’s a two way street.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6