Ethan Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I watched him tonight. He is quick for a forward, but didn't impress me enough to think he is a must-have. Obviously one or more of our scouts thinks he can play, but hopefully if we recruit him it won't be on a big salary as I'm sure we have players already in our system with as much promise.

I watched him tonight. He is quick for a forward, but didn't impress me enough to think he is a must-have. Obviously one or more of our scouts thinks he can play, but hopefully if we recruit him it won't be on a big salary as I'm sure we have players already in our system with as much promise
Here's a bit more info on Bullemor. Tonight wasn't anything special but I think we will show incredible upside, in our system under Des's coaching

BRONCOS

Fittest: Payne Haas

Fastest: Ethan Bullemor, Xavier Coates

Strongest: Ethan Bullemor

Telstra Tracker top speed: Xavier Coates 37.6kmh (Round 4 v Storm)

Telstra Tracker total distance covered: Jake Turpin 9.074km (Round 4 v Storm)

One of Brisbane’s young bucks has the reputation among his teammates as being the fastest and the strongest player at the club.

Backrower Ethan Bullemor has been known to bench press 180kg in the Brisbane gym and can also out-run most backs during the club’s sprint sessions.

“He’s a freak that kid,” forward teammate Matt Lodge said.

“He’s close to being the best athletically.

“There’s something in the water out at Springsure (where he’s from) because he’s definitely the fastest forward and the strongest.”

The strength of Ethan Bullemor at the Broncos, who can outlift giant teammates like Payne Haas and Tevita Pangai Jr.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8