ELGEY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey mate . A mate of mine who knows a board member told him they were still a 50/50 to get cherry but you still read how dce is trying to get lussick to the titans yarda yarda yarda . It might be just me but I think that ship has sailed as far as staying at manly . I hope I'm wrong .
Bozo wants Lussick back at Manly so just offer DCE what he wants and then we can sign Lussick as well.

Hey mate . A mate of mine who knows a board member told him they were still a 50/50 to get cherry

That'll do me! So what if Cherry's talking to Lussick - the point is a 50/50 chance is still a chance. I may be clutching at straws but why not. If Manly have any sense they'll be doing everything to keep Cherry, especially now.

Mr m c. Can you work it out?
I think the ship has sailed on DCE. I'm hoping they are working on the "international halves" behind the scenes. I don't know board members. We do need to sign people. Plenty of people are still available. Waiting game. But waiting sucks.

As I said I think that ship has sailed concerning dce from all the different yarda . Hopefully not just my thinking.

The thing that makes me think he's more than likely to leave is the supposed phone call he made to Rebecca Frizelle saying he'd honour the contract. His reputation has taken a battering, I don't think he would risk it declining even further by re-iterating that he will honour it and then backflipping.

The interesting part they were talking to him and his manager right up until the end and up the offer.

What did we do with DCE take the offer of the table.

Yer, obviously the better tactic is to provoke the player by directly attacking their ego, pride and hip pocket by withdrawing the tabled offer. They are then humbled and come begging back, often accepting less.

Even I am starting to lose hope that we will keep DCE. Sounds like we almost had him back flipping until the press got wind of it. I still take the view that his reputation will recover in 1 week if he back flipped as per another thread where we went over all the players, coaches and media personalities who have done something to cop a battering and it has all been forgotten in weeks.

If I was Joe Kelly I would throw all the money in the bank at him but there is a reason I am not running the club and posting on this forum I guess.

Even I am starting to lose hope that we will keep DCE. Sounds like we almost had him back flipping until the press got wind of it. I still take the view that his reputation will recover in 1 week if he back flipped as per another thread where we went over all the players, coaches and media personalities who have done something to cop a battering and it has all been forgotten in weeks.

If I was Joe Kelly I would throw all the money in the bank at him but there is a reason I am not running the club and posting on this forum I guess.
I'm with you Jen.

Yer, obviously the better tactic is to provoke the player by directly attacking their ego, pride and hip pocket by withdrawing the tabled offer. They are then humbled and come begging back, often accepting less.
If it wasn't so tragic it would be funny :banghead:

Foran - 'We will swap a Club Legend Coach and get whoever you feel comfortable with. No time limit as you need to consider the family requirements thoroughly'

Chez- 'Forget the previous offer we're in charge now and your value to the Team has been reassessed. If you want more feel free to test the market. Sorry Time's up, what you didn't know about the deadline - talk to your Agent'

@:mad: #STRONGERTOGETHER

If it wasn't so tragic it would be funny :banghead:

Foran - 'We will swap a Club Legend Coach and get whoever you feel comfortable with. No time limit as you need to consider the family requirements thoroughly'

Chez- 'Forget the previous offer we're in charge now and your value to the Team has been reassessed. If you want more feel free to test the market. Sorry Time's up, what you didn't know about the deadline - talk to your Agent'

@:mad: #STRONGERTOGETHER
Spot on. Sad really.

Is it true the club came out and said we will have an international halves pairing nexted year after the loss of Foran and DCE.... If so could some one please post the article , I missed it......

Not an expert on insolvency, but having had some experience with liquidators and administrators you can be certain they will bleed every last bit of remaining asset from the company by dragging out the process as long as they can. Anyway if you read the report they basically conclude that there wasn't insolvent trading - Clause J1.3

That is just a presumtption based on MYOB accounts. There books were not in correct order C&C....

What about this section on the balance sheet that's stated their ration never got above 1 with 1 being the minimum for the company to be solvent.

Still stinks...Anyway it's ASIC now and the NRL who have to answer the question.

Attachments

• upload_2015-4-29_17-7-3.png
    upload_2015-4-29_17-7-3.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 15
Can we put this thread to bed now ! Unbelievable that we are still talking about a virtually unproven player with a few games of NRL under is belt. Yes he may mature into a good player and he may not but his made his decision so lets move on !

All these current threads have become a deep chasm filled with mindless dribble from fans clutching at straws and hammering the people running the club. Get a grip some and stop repeating your same opinions thread after thread after thread. And ffs please stay on topic.
I love everyone's passion but really it is becoming a bloody sideshow here

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8