ELGEY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All these current threads have become a deep chasm filled with mindless dribble from fans clutching at straws and hammering the people running the club. Get a grip some and stop repeating your same opinions thread after thread after thread. And ffs please stay on topic.
I love everyone's passion but really it is becoming a bloody sideshow here
Lol, mate a litre of gaviscon should help you out......

Like ad infinitum @Wombat Legacy

Seriously we have some dim witted fans - my opinion only. But to harp on day after day about the same thing on a forum is mindless

If you are offended then you are likely one of those dim wits

Kind regards

VFTH

I agree we could have ended this thread weeks a go. It is also not mandatory to read this thread or even reply.

I just decided to post because who are you to tell people what and when they can post on a forum?

I see no mod badge or are just the internet sheriff? If a mod steps in or the owner of the site Dan decides to shut this thread down people will stop posting.

Until then people can post what they want and certainly don't need your permission.

Wow DBK I was waiting for you to post again. I owe you an apology for calling you a troll regards Elgey mail you had.

I just thought I would make the apology public and hope you will accept it.

I agree we could have ended this thread weeks a go. It is also not mandatory to read this thread or even reply.

I just decided to post because who are you to tell people what and when they can post on a forum?

I see no mod badge or do you see yourself as the internet sheriff? If a mod steps in or the owner of the site Dan decides to shut this thread down people will stop posting.

Until then people can post what they want and certainly don't need your or my permission.
No standard of permission was implied - merely my opinion.

The old chestnut of "just don't read it" is facile

Internet sheriff? No as I stated - my opinion. At no stage was it intimated permission from yours truly was required.

Yes you can post what you want, as can I - opinions of dim wits and all

Last edited:
All these current threads have become a deep chasm filled with mindless dribble from fans clutching at straws and hammering the people running the club. Get a grip some and stop repeating your same opinions thread after thread after thread. And ffs please stay on topic.
I love everyone's passion but really it is becoming a bloody sideshow here
Can't see how this post has anything to do with this thread.

Lets chase James Riberts hard now and offer him big money to come here.

At least we can make the titans pay more than they want to retain him. If he comes we put Lyon to 5/8

In a lot of ways I'm glad we haven't gone and paid around $300,000 or more for a guy who has so far only played 5 first grade games.

If we are going to sign a half (and NOT Sandow, Hodkinson or Grub Reynolds), I'd much rather we go after someone who is proven in a lot more than just 5 games, someone like Carney or Baloney.

Why would they sign with Manly?

1 Coach about to be chopped, certainly not secure

2 The softest back of forwards in the NRL.

3. A CEO who seems to be a little "cold" when you meet him.

4. The fact that long term and champion players in Stewart, Watmough, Foran and DCE are no longer at the club for various reasons.

5.. Constant rumours of player unrest.

Sure if they want the money they will grab it, but anyone interested in a longer term career would have severe doubts. Simply not worth the risk.
Zorba

In a lot of ways I'm glad we haven't gone and paid around $300,000 or more for a guy who has so far only played 5 first grade games.

If we are going to sign a half (and NOT Sandow, Hodkinson or Grub Reynolds), I'd much rather we go after someone who is proven in a lot more than just 5 games, someone like Carney or Baloney.
Neither of them will join us either.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6