ELGEY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
King Wally anoints Elgey as qld future halves partner for Dce.

http://m.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/s...re-origin-halves/story-fnj94ixl-1227327503177
“There is one thing you can’t buy in football and that is class and he seems to have a bit of confidence even though he was thrown to the wolves early,” Lewis said.

“He hasn’t had any difficulties in adjusting to the step up and that’s what quality footballers do.”

“Strangely enough a lot of quality players that do step up in class find it easier to play alongside players with a similar standard to themselves.”

I hate seeing any player having to do that, gee the Titans will be all sorts now, spoon favourites probably.

I Feel for elgey, but I'm loving the fact queenslanders wanted DCE to do his acl on some articles comments I have read in sites hundreds of them mostly titans fans now he has done his acl classic

Tyrone Roberts must be cheering inside. I really hate hearing this type of news in the off-season no matter who the side is but the poor Titans can't get a 'break' and Elgey and Taylor are going to have successful careers. Having to wait another season before they get their combination going will be tough. At least when Taylor's wrist heals he should get a catch up FG season under his belt to compliment Elgey next year with similar experience and maturity

What a fun thread this was!

How about when mavin created the dessert boot account and was quoting himself? Good, good times
Yeah Mavin on the Daily Cherrygraph was still posting it ain't gunna happen guys to Cherry's backflip even 5 mins before the news broke. From memory I dont think he ever posted again.

Yeah Mavin on the Daily Cherrygraph was still posting it ain't gunna happen guys to Cherry's backflip even 5 mins before the news broke. From memory I dont think he ever posted again.
To be fair his computer did crash....the whole creating another account to argue with yourself can only happen if you are a very special kind of person

After Mavin and Desert Boot came Lil Wayne from memory. One can never have too many online identities

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7