ELGEY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

mjb136

MWSE fanatic
Premium Member
We need to ****ing go hard for DCE. **** the titans, what a joke. I bet the NRL had a hand in this.

KaZa

Bencher
Yeah i am sure the NRL (err i mean Titans) paid extra to keep the LOCAL junior from leaving. NRL is a joke.

tookey

First Grader
A few apologies to desert boot kid are in order from some posters.

Elegy was never going to come here when Manly could not guarantee that Toovey would be coach

People have to realise that we will struggle to sign new players to the club because we are run by people who have no idea how to run a football club.

If we sign Hodkinson and/or Sandow watch fans and sponsors desert the club next year

Kelly and Penn have to get off their arses and convince DCE to stay and then maybe we can continue with a rookie 5/8.

Fibro Eagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If true we have missed out on this kid , Is it just the club doesn't want to pay overs for players .and they still have a few players still to negotiate with maybe in ESL ??

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
So funny, people are having a go at RLW Mole.

All credibility for mole and Massoud are gone. (well what little they had left).

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Bugger Did he give reasons ? or is just a case of staying local and staying in his comfort zone and earning an upgraded contract if so cant blame the kid for staying

Dont know yet. Announced on titans official twitter page.

Said more details to come tonight.

Rumour is Titans threw big money at him.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
He signed with Manly this morning and backflipped to stay with the Titans this afternoon. The NRL are now reconsidering their proposal to scrap the round 13 rule.

winnyason

Bencher
Disappointed again, feel like a young fella who had an eye on the pretty girl only to find out the slick, dodgy local bloke Who has 3 girls on the side stole the girl you had the hots for. Not all doom Jake and Tom plus clinic who I believe will be our 6.
What do we do as a 7 ?

HappilyManly

Journey Man
We probably dodged a bullet as he has Foran's decision making characteristics - Manly in the morning, Titans in the evening @:mask:

May is 2 days away and JoKer promised us an international half @:cool:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17