ELGEY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Rodo

Goldmember
Tipping Member
It could just be his manager informing the club of Elgey's decision as a matter of courtesy
If Elgey had decided on Manly then why would he need his manager to inform the club? Most players just inform the coach and players. My guess is that it is far from over and the Titans are still trying keep him.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
My guess is that until round 13 his manager will try to get as much speculation out there as possible...to get what ever $ are left from any party (club or 3rd party)

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
De ja ****** vu .
The Nrl has become so embarrassing.
These crap contract rules , the social media aspect ,the leaks ,the (not so behind the scene) players managers .Dont forget the pathetic goons running the show.
The NRL is so unprofessional ,its a F****** joke.

manlyseaeaglesyeew

Reserve Grader
On the team of the week on nrl.com, kane elgey got halfback, and it says the manly-bound halfback played his best game yet in the nrl. So is this a typo or someone accidentally slipping it out. I wouldnt expect nrl.com to write something like that without confirmation

ManlyMit

Reserve Grader
MANLY have seemingly taken revenge on the Gold Coast Titans by snaring the prized signature of boom halfback Kane Elgey on a two-year deal.

According to RLW’s The Mole, the crafty 21-year-old will replace premiership halfback Daly Cherry-Evans who will join the Titans on a mega four-year deal in 2016.

The Titans wanted to keep Elgey and play him alongside Cherry-Evans in the halves after the club had allowed five-eighth Aidan Sezer to join Canberra in 2016.

But Manly’s $600,000 offer over two years trumped that of the Gold Coast and now all eyes will be on the youngster to lead the northern beaches club into a bright new era.

Manly are expected to announce the signing of Elgey as early as Tuesday afternoon. The big news comes off the back of the re-signing of local trio Clint Gutherson and Jake and Tom Trbojevic until the end of 2017.

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/elgey-signs-manly/

Fluffy

Journey Man
You might find that desert boots was correct as this sounds like a ploy by his manager to get the gold coast to up their offer as he doesn't want to leave them.

I don't think we will find him correct as he said it was done and would be announced yesterday

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Desert boot wouldnt know his arsehole from his mouth
Did you hear the story about the woman who was so ugly that nobody would f her? One day a Parramatta fan was jacking himself off outside Parramatta league's club and when he finished jacking it some stuff went onto his desert boot, just then the ugly troll woman started abusing the Parramatta fan. Becoming annoyed he kicked her right between her legs and thus she got pregnant and gave birth to a little desert boot all of her own Parramatta Park.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
Did you hear the story about the woman who was so ugly that nobody would f her? One day a Parramatta fan was jacking himself off outside Parramatta league's club and when he finished jacking it some stuff went onto his desert boot, just then the ugly troll woman started abusing the Parramatta fan. Becoming annoyed he kicked her right between her legs and thus she got pregnant and gave birth to a little desert boot all of her own Parramatta Park.

Yeah, I heard it.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Courier Mail had a story this morning quoting his agent saying he was deciding TODAY but had not made a final decision yet (but we were in front). I imagine that meeting then was a final go which is why the initial reports were that an announcement comes out this arvo or later this week.

Also said the lure of Manly was a chance to work with Joey (and more money).

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18
15 7 7 28 17