Elgey Improving

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’ve watched this kid play for years and it was obvious he had all the skills from a young age and if his physical presence and defence improved he would be a very good first grader.

Thought he’d be a good acquisition and he’s slowly working into his role with Dessie obviously being great for him. Maybe our 5/8 problem will be solved by years end. Hope so , he’s a good kid and deserves some luck.

He's definitely on the up - I think his running and passing has gotten a lot more confident, and his defence has been really great. I still think his kicking has a fair way to go. He needs to take some of that pressure off of DCE.

looks like a good player. Seems that confidence is growing and liking how our unknown/ not rated (?) players look to be fitting into the team. Some nice play developing, not just hit it up and hope.

He is definitely improving in that 6 role. He seems to be more comfortable on that left edge, and working with DCE.

I have noticed too that more 5th tackle options are going to him and taking that pressure of DCE/bringing in that uncertainty.

DCE game has also improved with each week which could be LG taking pressure off him.

DCE game has also improved with each week which could be LG taking pressure off him.

While LG no doubt has an effect I think it's more to do with Des than who the No.6 is.....

Let's be honest DCE was a superstar under Des and Tooves( who used the same structures and game type) he only really struggled when TBaz got his hands on him.

Now that Des is Back I can honestly see Chez fulfilling his talent as the best Half in the comp.

DCE pointed to the obvious left-side touchline he wanted LG to kick for from one of our (few) penalties on the weekend. Suggests DCE had no confidence that LG could work that one out for himself OR LG himself wasn’t sure (would be a worry) OR DCE is a control freak who is having trouble delegating OR ..........

images

LG kicking game is getting better with each week. Made some really good kicks. His short kicking game has definetly been most improved.

Growing into a good halves partner for DCE.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8