Elgey Improving

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
He has slowly got into the Manly 5/8 role, but tonight made a few sensational tackles....threw the first key ball to Taufua to score and in general play is starting to know his role....just as important te players around him are gaining confidence which is key.

Just got to give the guy time, he is playing in a high demand position, he was never going to slot straight in and do what we need him to do, he is improving every game. more confidence and more confidence to take a roll off DCE, and more comfortable, he is only going to get better, not a superstar, but solid.

He has slowly got into the Manly 5/8 role, but tonight made a few sensational tackles....threw the first key ball to Taufua to score and in general play is starting to know his role....just as important te players around him are gaining confidence which is key.
Never in doubt
I'm disappointed people have been death riding him
He fits the manly culture

He has improved with each outing.Id like to see him run a bit straighter in attack at times though.Seems to run on an angle a bit,cramping the outside backs.But only positives so far

Just keep improving a little here and there, you think Des will give him more of a roke as he improves.

His attacking game seems to be improving little by little but the truly astonishing thing is his defence. He was a turnstile at the GC but now he’s a solid one on one defender. What a difference fitness and confidence can make. I doffs me cap to LG and to the fitness and coaching team. Welcome aboard Kane.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4