Election 2010, who do you think will win and why??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are just keeping this alive for a few weeks to handle the NEXT election....which may only be a matter of weeks away.

Actually it's been a top thread. lots of input...Gronk and I battling it out for Labor / Liberal and Rusty providing lots of good information.

Been a lot of fun

Mark from Brisbane link said:
We are just keeping this alive for a few weeks to handle the NEXT election....which may only be a matter of weeks away.

Actually it's been a top thread. lots of input...Gronk and I battling it out for Labor / Liberal and Rusty providing lots of good information.

Been a lot of fun

I won, you lost.  End of story.

;)

Unless someone dies or gets caught with a schoolboy etc, I think things will stay the same for quite a while. The Independents can't push too hard as another election may make them irrelevant. Labor will tread very carefully and be very moderate with their policies and the Libs/Nats can't really do much at all. (Though it is a joke that they will try and act politely and nicely in a better spirit. They will do all they can to wreck this parliament in the belief they can win another election.)

I won, you lost.  End of story.

;)
[/quote]

You may have the Ranga in the Lodge, but if you consider that a win I'll eat my hat.....the main winner in this contest is the smiling assasain from Tasmania.....and don't forget Gronk you owe him BIG TIME.

And payday is not far away, July 1st 2011 to be exact.

bob dylan said:
My info is there could be a by-election pre-xmas in a nsw electorate.

Geez I forgot about my info source from almost a year ago.

Took a while for the media and the like to find out, but my man was on the money as usual.

I guess I can use a name now instead of just saying it was a nsw central coast electorate. Yeah Craig Thompson has been under the pump for a long time that I know of.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6