El Masri - Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 link said:
Dan, you're right, you're not a true supporter.  Get off this site, and take all those soft bitches with you.. 

Or, he could change this site to some other team's brand :eek: and make you (and all of the others who bagged him) leave  :p

Jeez coffs harbour? Wharf bar anyone?

Cuts every way for every team. Correct me if I am wrong but we are in fact in 2009 right? If that is in fact true then can we all get on board and arrive in 2009 too?

Nicci I agree it's much easier to watch other teams games I like you ride every moment of a manly game on the edge of a heart attack, and feel every loss like it were a limb. My heart beats hard enough that you cam almost hear it. But when all is over I enjoy watching a game more if I can back s team through the game

I respect anyone else who would like to see another club win the GF if Manly doesn't make into the GF be it Dogs or Dragons etc..

Ill watch the GF and i hope it's Manly v ? and we make it back to back GF wins but i wont be jumping up and down for another club to win it.

On the subject of the dogs,i hate ennis on the field but think he seems pretty cool away from footy (off the field) ie in interviews ive seen him in etc etc.....anywho lets see manly crush the dogs come monday.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=180932.msg230621#msg230621 date=1246591181]

Dan, you're right, you're not a true supporter.  Get off this site, and take all those soft bitches with you.. 

Or, he could change this site to some other team's brand :eek: and make you (and all of the others who bagged him) leave  :p
[/quote]

Well now, it looks like some people can't take a joke and have "smited" me several times over that comment. Gee some people are offended easily.

My son goes for the dogs..Due to  a quirk of fate he was born in Canterbury Hospital, and he's a loyal soul... Some of you lot sound as if you think I should disown him?

I only get a little bit happy at other teams' success, and even that's either because I dislike their opposition more or because it might help Manly somehow. For example I was driving and listening to the radio when scores were coming in that Raiders were doing the Storm, I certainly had a few "go Raiders" moments.

Dogs have had a huge cleanout of officials since the salary cap/development scandal and of players and coaches since the Coffs Harbour sex scandals. In fact most of their current players only arrived this year. They do appear to have made dramatic cultural changes, good on them - they sure needed to.

As for Hazem -he is one of the positives of rugby league. If the Dogs beat us in the GF I will be spewing but if they play Storm, Saints or Broncos ..I won't be actually cheering but I'll be wishing them well, especially for Hazem - and my son!

SER8 - you could do a commercial with you and your wife sitting in the lounge as your son comes down the stairs in a Bulldogs top. Camera zooms to both of you and in unison you say "You are NOT going out dressed like that!!!!!" :)

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
My son goes for the dogs..Due to  a quirk of fate he was born in Canterbury Hospital, and he's a loyal soul... Some of you lot sound as if you think I should disown him?

I only get a little bit happy at other teams' success, and even that's either because I dislike their opposition more or because it might help Manly somehow. For example I was driving and listening to the radio when scores were coming in that Raiders were doing the Storm, I certainly had a few \"go Raiders\" moments.

Dogs have had a huge cleanout of officials since the salary cap/development scandal and of players and coaches since the Coffs Harbour sex scandals. In fact most of their current players only arrived this year. They do appear to have made dramatic cultural changes, good on them - they sure needed to.

As for Hazem -he is one of the positives of rugby league. If the Dogs beat us in the GF I will be spewing but if they play Storm, Saints or Broncos ..I won't be actually cheering but I'll be wishing them well, especially for Hazem - and my son!

Do you feel you have failed as a father? 

Matabele link said:
I really hope these dogs apologists are getting smited. 
We are thanks Matas. In less than a week I have gone from -7 (after more than a year) to -20 and I know who you childish keyboard zeros are. Stuff both of you.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=180932.msg230668#msg230668 date=1246612119]

[/quote]

Well now, it looks like some people can't take a joke and have "smited" me several times over that comment. Gee some people are offended easily.
[/quote]

I just smited you then for having a cry about getting smited.

Volley link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=180932.msg230713#msg230713 date=1246664219]

[quote author=Jethro link=topic=180932.msg230668#msg230668 date=1246612119]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I just smited you then for having a cry about getting smited.
[/quote]

I wasn't having a cry. I was just making a comment that some people can't take a joke and are easily offended. Who really cares about smiting anyway. If they meant anything then DSM5 would have slit his wrists long ago with the smite tally that he has.

dont worry I can adjust each persons smite from the back-end. Might put mine to 100+

Funny how most people are far quicker to smite than applaud...... (he says knowing full well what will happen)

For me, besides tending to go for the underdog in games other than manly ones, I get interested in individual players and 'follow' them; ie. admire and enjoy seeing them do their thing. el masri: great goalkicker, useful winger in his day, ornament to the game etc etc.

seeing good footy is always great, unless it's some mfps sticking to the eagles....

pet hates: sharks, knights (lest we forget 1997), bulldogs; but yes they look and feel like a different club this year, at least from a distance.

lsz link said:
Funny how most people are far quicker to smite than applaud...... (he says knowing full well what will happen)

Yeah, I agree. I both smite & applaud occasionally (read it all "occasionally") but mostly couldn't be bothered & just take no notice of them but on this occasion, you can have an applaud. ;D

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6