El Masri - Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a selfish bunch you are. One if my best mates is a Dogs supporter, and if the Eagles were to be knocked out, I would definitely want the Dogs to win just so my mate could experience what I experienced last year.

Not suggesting for a second that I wouldnt be gutted that the Eagles were out and it's not like I'm switching allegiances.

clontaago link said:
What a selfish bunch you are. One if my best mates is a Dogs supporter, and if the Eagles were to be knocked out, I would definitely want the Dogs to win just so my mate could experience what I experienced last year.

Not suggesting for a second that I wouldnt be gutted that the Eagles were out and it's not like I'm switching allegiances.

Mates are supposed to hang sh!t on their mates when each others teams gets beat. Especially in a GF!!!! Poofs.

Hey clon you've got to be kidding bringing up a thread like this on a manly site it's never safe going to their games,the only reason i go to anz stadium when manly play their is that there are 10 of us rough looking ethnics together.They should have been thrown out years ago with their crowd violence besides go to their website & see what they think of manly when a thread comes up they hate us with a passion.

clontaago link said:

Small minds here.  Its the same reason I dont mind the bunnies from time to time.  I have a bunch of close mates who did it tough when they were out of the comp.  Sure, when we play them, it's a week of sledging both before and after the game, but I am not so insecure that I cant be happy for others. 

clontaago link said:

He can’t be too much of a mate if he supports anyone else but the Sea Eagles, sounds more like an acquaintance. In saying that my mates just give it to me about Manly so no one likes us we don’t care!!!

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=180932.msg230585#msg230585 date=1246571308]

Small minds here.  Its the same reason I dont mind the bunnies from time to time.  I have a bunch of close mates who did it tough when they were out of the comp.  Sure, when we play them, it's a week of sledging both before and after the game, but I am not so insecure that I cant be happy for others. 
[/quote]

Agreed. I have a lot of Doggies and Dragons fans. Exactly as Doug and Gronk have said. Also have a lot of mates who are cowboy fans and if they are playing against another club I prefer to see them win for my mates sake.

Though I have a lot of mates who like thee Broncos and i never like watching them win unless it is against the Storm or Parra

I watch most games mainly those that we are going to play against the following week but the only time i want to see another team win is when it's going to help us the Sea Eagles move up the ladder or at worse stay where they are and don't drop down it as a result.

And yes as some of yous have pointed out the Bulldogs have turned things around and it's looking good for them well for now at least but just as a Cheetah never changes it's spots the Dogs troubled times will be back again at some point it's only a matter of time imo.

I respect that some of yous would like to see another team other than Manly to win the comp if Manly doesn't make it.

But if yous all want the Dogs to win so much why don't yous go and join their forum it's got nothing to with being selfish they a long with the other 14 clubs are the enemy as far as I'm concerned and it will always be like that for me.

A one club supporter until i die.

eagle_predator link said:
I watch most games mainly those that we are going to play against the following week but the only time i want to see another team win is when it's going to help us the Sea Eagles move up the ladder or at worse stay where they are and don't drop down it as a result.

And yes as some of yous have pointed out the Bulldogs have turned things around and it's looking good for them well for now at least but just as a Cheetah never changes it's spots the Dogs troubled times will be back again at some point it's only a matter of time imo.

I respect that some of yous would like to see another team other than Manly to win the comp if Manly doesn't make it.

But if yous all want the Dogs to win so much why don't yous go and join their forum it's got nothing to with being selfish they a long with the other 14 clubs are the enemy as far as I'm concerned and it will always be like that for me.

In my world you can mix black and white together and you get an area in between. Not in yours it seems.

I cant believe that anyone would just switch off the tv once their team is out for the year. And to say that it is disloyal to get behind another team once yours is out, leads me back to think of the good ole "True Supporter" days.

I guess I am no true supporter then

Dan link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=180932.msg230610#msg230610 date=1246584838]

In my world you can mix black and white together and you get an area in between. Not in yours it seems.

I cant believe that anyone would just switch off the tv once their team is out for the year. And to say that it is disloyal to get behind another team once yours is out, leads me back to think of the good ole "True Supporter" days.

I guess I am no true supporter then
[/quote]

Dan lol @ the black & white line which = grey. I didn't say i wouldn't watch the GF or did i ?

mate I'm just having my opinion like the rest of us and of course you don't have to agree.

I guess I am no true supporter then Remember they are your words mate not mine.

Im not having a go but that seems to be the connotation people are making

Dan, you're right, you're not a true supporter.  Get off this site, and take all those soft bitches with you.. 

Im big manly fan but i also acknowledge and respect the toughness/speed/agility of most NRL players. Sure i hold gudges against Parra, Broncos, Storm ect but thats not to say i atleast respect what they do.

Thats why i watch other games aswell as manly's , as im not only a massive manly fan but also a NRL fan otherwise i would be watching the Rats / Manly play (union).

I actually find it much more relaxing to watch teams other than Manly play. During Manly matches I have approximately 700 near heart-attacks, can spill beer due to cheering and often think incredibly nasty thoughts about referees.
When other teams play I just sit back, relax and enjoy the footy. I work out who I'd prefer to win based on how the result effects Manly. I don't really like any team other than Manly, but I love to watch a good footy match.

Nothing to do with being a “true” supporter (what ever the hell that is....)

I can watch games without going for a team – nothing mean spirited just something I am not into. No soft spots for other teams...does not mean I can not watch and enjoy just not follow / support another team

agreed lsz. watching it for the spectacle doesnt mean supporting either team.

Anyone who is in a tipping comp has a vested interest in the result.

as for the bulldogs..........coffs harbor anyone

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8