Egrets, I've had a few...(musings and some pics)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
weeeee...

a56Jh4e.jpg

bVOh3LA.jpg

fUmfJVE.jpg

lol

Does a bear sit in the woods, waiting for you to poop?

An Alaska woman learned the answer to that question the hard way last week when a bear bit her bum from inside an outhouse toilet in the state’s backcountry.
Actually noticed that on a news report last night , sounded like an unbearable experience

What the resorts sell you on...

B8dJnvQ.jpg

The reality!!!!

eWV1f4T.jpg

lol...wah

(Ok - to...be....fair....... that was on the same day)

Is it too early to say .. it's God's will ?

I dunno (probably) but I've realised that ski resorts b/s to you all of the time. "Every" weekend it's lots of powdery snow, nice temps, and sunny skies!

A few ministers of propaganda started out as resort people I'm sure.

If I didn't see it with my own eyes I wouldn't believe it. In fact I did see it and I still don't believe it!

An orca is a marine mammal.

They are often confused for being a whale because of their name ‘killer whale’, but did you know that orcas are actually dolphins?

In fact, they are the largest member of the dolphin family!

An orca is a marine mammal.

They are often confused for being a whale because of their name ‘killer whale’, but did you know that orcas are actually dolphins?

In fact, they are the largest member of the dolphin family!

And are becoming a real worry ... Spain has declared any area a no go zone to ships under a certain size because of attacks by Orcas ... In South Africa at a famous white shark location, dead whites have washed up with Orca attack marks and the whites have disappeared ... and in Australia off Ballina, Orcas attacked and killed a baby whale while Granny and the grandkids were filming it ....

And are becoming a real worry ... Spain has declared any area a no go zone to ships under a certain size because of attacks by Orcas ... In South Africa at a famous white shark location, dead whites have washed up with Orca attack marks and the whites have disappeared ... and in Australia off Ballina, Orcas attacked and killed a baby whale while Granny and the grandkids were filming it ....
We can't blame Barrett for that.

Perhaps in a few short years from now the NRL will declare clubland to be a Barrett free zone. There is much wisdom to be found by observing natures creatures. Wild beasts, devoid of any conscience.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4