Egrets, I've had a few...(musings and some pics)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WILDLIFE-Thats-not-a-baby-platypus-this-is-a-baby-platypus-2.jpg

Anyone got a horse and buggy for sale?

what a bonus life will be when you have to pay a monthly fee for heated seats (looking at you bmw) or $15 a month to remotely unlock and or start your car - admittedly features used more in snowy areas.

So nice to have these systems built into the car only for the manufacturer to lock them unless you pay a monthly fee.

Their car their rules I suppose.

where's me datto 180B..?

what a bonus life will be when you have to pay a monthly fee for heated seats (looking at you bmw) or $15 a month to remotely unlock and or start your car - admittedly features used more in snowy areas.

So nice to have these systems built into the car only for the manufacturer to lock them unless you pay a monthly fee.

where's me datto 180B..?
But is it THEIR car once you've stumped up for it.
I don't bother with my heated seats, just a fad really, although the Mrs always has them on

But is it THEIR car once you've stumped up for it.
I don't bother with my heated seats, just a fad really, although the Mrs always has them on

I agree... it's your car once you've paid for it, I was just thinking that until it is sold, they can make the rules.

what I wanted to say is: What a load of codswallop, damn greedy bastards!

But just in case the ceo of bmw is a member, I didn't want to burn a bridge regarding getting a free suv.

My bum would like you to know that heated seats are in fact, not a fad. lol

If only I was a leg man

lol

Go Burleigh bears!

Is that near where the trees get filled with birds (lorikeets?) every night?
Sorry I didn’t reply like 2 weeks ago.
I haven’t been there in a long time.
Things have changed. But not the view/vibe, and yes, go 200 metres south of where I am, and sure enough you come to the park with all the Norfolk Pines filled with thousands of lorikeets screaming/yelling. The Asian tourists love it.

where's me datto 180B..?
There will be ways to hack these things for sure!

It
I agree... it's your car once you've paid for it, I was just thinking that until it is sold, they can make the rules.

what I wanted to say is: What a load of codswallop, damn greedy bastards!

But just in case the ceo of bmw is a member, I didn't want to burn a bridge regarding getting a free suv.

My bum would like you to know that heated seats are in fact, not a fad. lol
Is the normal. Subscription lifestyle.
Expect to see more of it.

As I was leaving to take the dog to the park, I saw the bear heading behind my house.

Stay away from me strawberries ya bugger!

sneaky git.

Only in toronto, the rest of us celebrate.

I think it's 50+ years since Toronto won - they're worse than Parra!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6